Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
this dude likes to take shots at people
laugh.gif
it's true isn't it.

Why ask if you're gonna be defensive when members point flaws out?

You're not my wife..so if you ask me if you look fat in this...I'm gonna tell you the truth.

#NOSHOTS.

it's true isn't it.

Why ask if you're gonna be defensive when members point flaws out?

You're not my wife..so if you ask me if you look fat in this...I'm gonna tell you the truth.

#NOSHOTS.

defensive? maybe yeah, because i expected people with knowledge to give imput. not point out some instagram page.

btw did that bother you that you had to say something about it when the conversation wasnt with you?

Last edited:
defensive? maybe yeah, because i expected people with knowledge to give imput. not point out some instagram page.
then where's the shot?

I have no issue with you, bro.

I been said fake edu is a joke.

I love you, ALL KARAMO

there are clear ways to tell if your pair is fake in example.. a bigger wings long, lace bag not matching ect... JB is not going to have any discrepancies when it comes to that, they all should be the same 100%.

before these in other 1's like royals,breds you had widow peaks and the leather was too shinny combined with lace bag being off and wings longo being off.

you really expect for those chinese workers to get every thread of stitching right? i dont cause its always been a problem with legit pairs.
But gil23, did you not just post pictures of your shoes to get a legit check from us?

IMO I don't think so.  JB still gonna eat.  Look at womens purses.  Louis Vuitton fakes everywhere, but Louis Vuitton still selling authentics left and right.  However, fakes hurt the consumers.  We are forced to pay more for the real thing.  Sites like FLIGHTCLUB can charge an arm and a limb, but people buy from them because of that PEACE OF MIND.  Jordan Brand prob will continue to raise the price of their sneakers in the future, but most of us will still buy.  My advise to anyone is to study the LC forums like a final exam and try to buy from a reputable site or person before you drop RESELL MONEY.  Or just take the L and on to the next on.    
That's a good point and interesting comparison. But at least if you wanted, you could actually buy Louis Vuitton bags and have confidence in their authenticity -- they're just expensive. I guess the closest example would be the Hermes Birkin bag and the supposed waiting list (which actually turned out to be untrue and was officially dropped in 2010). Clearly JB is underpricing or undersupplying. So like you said, they can raise the price in an attempt to lower demand. But why have they not done this already? It's not like the demand for these was unanticipated.

Not trying to argue with either of you. I just find the hype for these to be pretty interesting.

But gil23, did you not just post pictures of your shoes to get a legit check from us?

That's a good point and interesting comparison. But at least if you wanted, you could actually buy Louis Vuitton bags and have confidence in their authenticity -- they're just expensive. I guess the closest example would be the Hermes Birkin bag and the supposed waiting list (which actually turned out to be untrue and was officially dropped in 2010). Clearly JB is underpricing or undersupplying. So like you said, they can raise the price in an attempt to lower demand. But why have they not done this already? It's not like the demand for these was unanticipated.

Not trying to argue with either of you. I just find the hype for these to be pretty interesting.

i knew what i had ....i posted pictures because shoes came from P4P and maybe some members wanted to know about their service thats all.

i said that i was going to post pictures yesterday for a verdict...and i did

Last edited:
Yes, buying.
Go for it before he/she has a change of heart.

If you break it down, 11.5's sell about $400+ and GS size 6.5y and 7y go for about $250+

You are saving, on the current resell market, about $150-$200

Last edited:

btw did that bother you that you had to say something about it when the conversation wasnt with you?

so now u taking more shots after i thought it was over. we all know there's other sources and comparos but dude really does a great job pointing out the smallest detail. at this point you are being just flat out ignorant.

and another thing... you never did admit where you bought them from. I hope u got a receipt!!!

Last edited:
so now u taking more shots after i thought it was over. we all know there's other sources and comparos but dude really does a great job pointing out the smallest detail. at this point you are being just flat out ignorant

it wasn't a shot but if you felt that way, i sincerely apologize....please dont call me an ignorant thats not nice.

Last edited:
So I just got in my EB pair and I got a bone to pick with my Eastbay pair. The first pic below is of my Nike SM pair. US Size 11 sticker and check the production dates. Second pic is of Eastbay with some Chinese size label and way later production dates. Eastbay send me fugazis? Lol. 

NIKE SM 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom