Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
i got an email....

here's what it says

your shoes have been reserved in size 10.5. They’ll be available for you to purchase on Thursday, October 1, 10am-8pm EDT  at Nike.com....

But im not sure if i want them.  anyone willing to trade them for another color ?

i wonder if i should get em and hold on to them.

In all honesty..if you thought this new online raffle system was gonna help YOU get a pair of Chicagos..you were sadly mistaken. You had a better chance of hitting the daily 3numbers Lotto in your state. I rather fight online bots like we been doing ..rather than entertain this new riff raffle system.
I rather get Ls from multiple web sites than solely from Nike..who I knew..without a shadow of a doubt..had thousands of L emails ready to skeet out

In all honesty..if you thought this new online raffle system was gonna help YOU get a pair of Chicagos..you were sadly mistaken. You had a better chance of hitting the daily 3numbers Lotto in your state. I rather fight online bots like we been doing ..rather than entertain this new riff raffle system.
I rather get Ls from multiple web sites than solely from Nike..who I knew..without a shadow of a doubt..had thousands of L emails ready to skeet out
#facts

i seen dudes enter over 50+ raffles and win nothing

It seemed like lots of dudes were eating on the SBB raffle nike held for the niketown stores here in los angeles but this chi raffle of course was a different story.

This online release was so awesome, I can't wait for the OVO drop on the rumored 3rd. Glad I waited for this online drop. Jumpman jumpman jumpman uhh huh huh I need some robitussin

Nah, I'm cool with the online raffle. I dislike constant clicking and whatnot since I don't have automated help. I take my chance and either win or lose. That's what I like about snkrs app. You click your size and either u got em, checked out and all, or you don't. Raffle makes it more fair as it seems like multiple accounts don't really make that big of a difference. I joked about "failing even harder this time" yesterday. Verifying 50 accounts and not one reservation is def failing harder! LOL

Last edited:
Entered the raffled and failed.im at work now and don't have time to read thtough the last couple of pages but is that countdown link for everyone or just the people who got the emails that secured their pairs?

Entered the raffled and failed.im at work now and don't have time to read thtough the last couple of pages but is that countdown link for everyone or just the people who got the emails that secured their pairs?
Pretty sure it's just for those that secured their pairs

That's why they call it a raffle, it's not guaranteed. Nobody's stopping you from trying to cop from other sites too so you can always get L's aside from NDC. Fighting bots manually isn't any better, just takes you longer to get that L

I received a email saying my pair is reserved and i have until 8pm today to purchase and check out online, guess that means i won a pair??...
eek.gif

Woke up to an L

Girl just texted me with a pic of an email she got saying "your shoes have been reserved" ... Asks me what is this?

Looks like da shoe gawds were with me

Gonna just keep my hopes up and people that entered are too broke to make the purchase and nike restocks the unclaimed pairs!

Back
Top Bottom