Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Originally Posted by FrankW 

lol what is he mad about now? fakes not looking like the OG or the official photos don't look like the fakes he finds? 

already blocked him and don't care to read. 
Yeah, right after you read what I said, quit acting like you didn't. You sure did care about everything else I was doing...
No way in hell I'm reading all that. Bottom line, don't post pictures of GM/fake products, thanks.
You read all of it, you just can't take being ethered... So you fake the "I'm not readin all of that" route, it figures...
Too much estrogen in here

What's up with all these new members and bold font trying to get attention then getting mad

Smh
I know right, and it's all comin' from three manhood hoppers, including yourself, that won't stop the lame trolling & sneak dissing....

I know 75-85% of the pairs s are Fakes/GMS/B-Grades, but some pairs look like retail pairs, or damn near identical...

Section 2 - Fraud

1. We at NikeTalk do not tolerate FRAUD, in any way, shape or form.

2. If you are caught intentionally misrepresenting yourself or any items you may have for sale/trade with the sole purpose of defrauding a fellow member then you will be permanently banned from the board.

3. Similarly, any attempt to intentionally deceive other NikeTalk members (i.e. Hoaxes) will not be tolerated. This includes intentional posting of false or misleading information, creating multiple user IDs in an attempt to fraudulently provide positive feedback for yourself or otherwise attempt to deceive users, generating hype without intending to follow through, or similar stunts. (E-mail me for AJ 2020 pics, etc.)

4. Assisting someone commit fraud is also grounds for banishment.

5. Fakes / "factory variants" are also considered fraudulent. Discussion of fakes and variants will be frowned upon and may lead to the locking or deletion of a post.

Hey man you're mad at us but it's the rules. If you have a problem with NT and the response you're getting then why don't you consider leaving? Instead of asking us to leave and attempting to "ether" people even though you're the one who's wrong. Some of you new age NTers (joined within the last year or few months) come on here with all kinds of silly antics/stunts and stances, behave like 12 year olds and wonder why you're getting all kinds of flack/resistance. And when you do you want to complain and basically cry because NT (faithfuls/OGs/regulars) as a whole aren't feeling your shenanigans.

This thread/site isn't about just posting pics just for he hell it like you seem to like to do. This isn't Instagram! With the pics that are posted and analyzed we should always attempt to make sure they come from a credible source and are not GM/Fake. Sure mistakes happen and you can't always necessarily do that but that should always be our aim. Here you are saying you KNOW they're fake yet you still post them. And mad because your getting called on it. You weren't around for stuff like the concord 11 thread and so on. There is a reason why rules are in place. There's also a thread for GM talk, post those pics there if you want to share. You can also post in sneaker showcase and even there I'm sure the showcasing of GM/fakes will not be received well either.

You said to us "this sneaker stuff is not that damn serious" as you post in attention seeking bold/centered font with GM pics. What you don't understand is for a lot of us maintaining the integrity of NT IS that serious. You posting all those spam GM pics threatens that. NT historically has been a close nit low key community that you could only join after being slightly vetted through a waiting period. Basically you couldn't just instantly join this community like you and other new members have. Respect/reps was earned through realness and not GM pics, bold lettering and stunts. You and a few other notable dudes like yourself come on here like you all are on some kinda crusade to change the culture of this site with what I call "antics". Anyway If you don't like the way things work here, then you can leave.

Last edited:
I just want a fresh pair of these shoes. Hopefully JB goes full on GR again so I can double up, one to stock and one to rock.

Section 2 - Fraud

1. We at NikeTalk do not tolerate FRAUD, in any way, shape or form.

2. If you are caught intentionally misrepresenting yourself or any items you may have for sale/trade with the sole purpose of defrauding a fellow member then you will be permanently banned from the board.

3. Similarly, any attempt to intentionally deceive other NikeTalk members (i.e. Hoaxes) will not be tolerated. This includes intentional posting of false or misleading information, creating multiple user IDs in an attempt to fraudulently provide positive feedback for yourself or otherwise attempt to deceive users, generating hype without intending to follow through, or similar stunts. (E-mail me for AJ 2020 pics, etc.)

4. Assisting someone commit fraud is also grounds for banishment.

5. Fakes / "factory variants" are also considered fraudulent. Discussion of fakes and variants will be frowned upon and may lead to the locking or deletion of a post.

Hey man you're mad at us but it's the rules. If you have a problem with NT and the response you're getting then why don't you consider leaving? Instead of asking us to leave and attempting to "ether" people even though you're the one who's wrong. You new age NTers (joined within the last year or few months) come on here with all kinds of silly antics/stunts and stances, behave like 12 year olds and wonder why you're getting all kinds of flack/resistance. And when you do you want to complain and basically cry because NT (faithfuls/OGs/regulars) as a whole aren't feeling your shenanigans.

This thread/site isn't about just posting pics just for he hell it like you seem to like to do. This isn't Instagram! With the pics that are posted and analyzed we should always attempt to make sure they come from a credible source and are not GM/Fake. Sure mistakes happen and you can't always necessarily do that but that should always be our aim. Here you are saying you KNOW they're fake yet you still post them. And mad because your getting called on it. You weren't around for stuff like the concord 11 thread and so on. There is a reason why rules are in place. There's also a thread for GM talk, post those pics there if you want to share. You can also post in sneaker showcase and even there I'm sure the showcasing of GM/fakes will not be received well either.

You said to us "this sneaker stuff is not that damn serious" as you post in attention seeking bold/centered font with GM pics. What you don't understand is for a lot of us maintaining the integrity of NT IS that serious. You posting all those spam GM pics threatens that. NT historically has been a close nit low key community that you could only join after being slightly vetted through a waiting period. Basically you couldn't just instantly join this community like you and other new members have. Respect/reps was earned through realness and not GM pics, bold lettering and stunts. You and a few other notable dudes like yourself come on here like you all are on some kinda crusade to change the culture of this site with what I call "antics". Anyway If you don't like the way things work here, then you can leave.

Not really and whatever, you wanna be delusional, go right ahead man. I'm going to lose automatically because it's like 20 against 1. So I'm done talking about it. You win, shut the hell up and take the 4-10 reps you're going to automatically get. Since you "care" all about the "community".

Last edited:
Lol please lock this thread until official pictures drop, nothing but drama in here haha chill guys.... See ya in a month

Dam been out 2hrs and this thread has gone to [emoji]128169[/emoji]. Anyways will be der at 8:00 not 8:05. Will have dat .40 on hand. Just in case young nga wan start reppin...

​

I know right, I've been cool @sole blessed. I just got tired of the sneak dissing, and constant complaining. Like I said I'm done, I'm not speaking, nor postin' nothin' in this thread for a while.
 ​
So all of my trolls and Supreme Manhood Clutchers can be happy... And I don't have to hear the BS...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom