NIKE AIR MAG 2015

I have work and class tomorrow, the hype for what may or may not happen tomorrow is making me want to use my PTO and skip class, the amount of LOLZ that can be had at my computer tmrw seem infinite!

I have work and class tomorrow, the hype for what may or may not happen tomorrow is making me want to use my PTO and skip class, the amount of LOLZ that can be had at my computer tmrw seem infinite!
I prep'd for today. I got work off and turned in my HW early for the class that I'll be missing 2maro haha. 

NOOoOOOOOOooo.. the crumbling has began, the results of which could cause a chain reaction that would unravel the very fabric of the space time continuum, and destroy the entire universe!

Dont worry. That was an alt future in which Marty's actions in the past effected the outcome of the future.

Dont worry. That was an alt future in which Marty's actions in the past effected the outcome of the future.
phhheeewwww 
embarassed.gif
glasses.gif
lol

i bet Cubs to win World Series in april when i was in Vegas before Coachella for 300 to win 2400, bring back 2700. Lost my bet slip.. smh ... was sweating this series out, but now that its 3-0 i can breath a lil..

I'm shocked Universal didn't roll out a whole line of stuff related to the movie in limited form...

I took the day off but it was more of me needing a midweek break and since the trilogy is showing it was a no brainer. I don't have much hope of the Mags releasing and if they do not feeling like I'll score em. Will keep an eye on this thread as it has provided much entertainment lol.

November 22nd is also A possibility. That's the Anniversary of when the movie actually released.

I really heard December 31st...but just passing g on knowledge

Heard that date also Nike said they wanna use that date to keep there 2015 promise along with being the talk of 2016 an already being ahead on sales with adidas
That wouldn't make sense because sales don't start jan 1st for corporations that's just the 4th quarter
Nike ain't trippin off the competition like that

Super excited for 10/21/15. I'm gonna hit up as many filming locations I can with my daughter.

Make sure to grab a USA Today paper, they're making a mock up of the one from the film.

If MAG's release tomorrow I'll try my best to cop upto $1k, anything more it's a no go!

Back
Top Bottom