NIKE AIR MAG 2015

Imagine if Nike did Montly restocks like HC.com does.. Everyone would have time to cop Yeezy's and DB's... Nike neeeds to learn from HC.com

These are fakes. No way around it. Unless I'm mistaken, Nike hold the patent for the mags.
Replicas are the better word for these.. the fakes actually cost more.. these are licensed.. Nike owns the patent fro teh self lacing technique though and we all know.. when nike drops them they will be 350 bucks and limited to 2015 pairs and none of us will ever be able to get a pair because the hyperbeasts and the resellers will buy them all and sell them for 10k

Check out 7:03, didn't get initial confirmation until 8:10 and then shipping at 8:57...

I actually had a pair in my cart and the checkout button wasn't coming up initially. So I refreshed and got all the way through the checkout process before being cart jacked. I hate life

Got through for a size 9 after 16 minutes of waiting for the site to load! Adding it to cart took a few mins, then clicking on my cart to view it took about 7 minutes and then another 7 minutes to actually get the order page to load so i can input my CC info and submit!

Got order confirmation at 7:17pm. Called to make sure I was secured for my order and she confirmed.

Still no tracking info email yet. It's still too early so I'm not sure how you guys are receiving that. She told me they're all shipping out tomorrow.

Went to my account on the site and looked at the order history. Clicked the "Track" button and it sent an email to me saying my order was shipped via DHL, but the tracking number portion was blank. If anybody else wants to try that and see if their's says anything different.

Open the thread calmly to see what the chatter is all about....End up reading these two posts
had in my cart now sites bugging
Copped my size 10. So stoked.
Automatic panic mode. Imagine that wheel as my computer mouse.

I read it the other day. I should have known it was the movie replica re-releasing.
laugh.gif

People on here actually copped these?
:smh:

I expected only bttf fans who don't give a damn about sneakers to have copped, not dudes on niketalk. I'm disappointed in ya'll

Went to my account on the site and looked at the order history. Clicked the "Track" button and it sent an email to me saying my order was shipped via DHL, but the tracking number portion was blank. If anybody else wants to try that and see if their's says anything different.

Same here except it says Fedex :smh:

People on here actually copped these?
:smh:

I expected only bttf fans who don't give a damn about sneakers to have copped, not dudes on niketalk. I'm disappointed in ya'll

Some of us can't also be major BTTF fans that don't wanna pay a million dollars for a pair of Nike Mags that we'll only wear for Halloween/once in a blue moon? I have zero problems dropping $85 on a pair of these. Better than $300+ for a pair of actual fakes on eBay.

Peace,
J

I checked out at 4:01 PST and received confirmation around 4:03. However, I just received shipping confirmation (12 hours later). I went with the $4.99 shipping.

Some of us can't also be major BTTF fans that don't wanna pay a million dollars for a pair of Nike Mags that we'll only wear for Halloween/once in a blue moon? I have zero problems dropping $85 on a pair of these. Better than $300+ for a pair of actual fakes on eBay.

Peace,
J
Nah, if you can't afford it no need to fake the funk. These are no bueno and quite frankly I wouldn't even wanna ruin my reputation by reselling this garbage.

Nah, if you can't afford it no need to fake the funk. These are no bueno and quite frankly I wouldn't even wanna ruin my reputation by reselling this garbage.
  That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.  Not like I'm gonna be walking around trying to act like I got one of the pairs from the auction, and I doubt most others will either.  But I'll definitely be wearing these to a Halloween party with zero damns given about whether or not somebody spills crap on my shoes, unlike a pair that I spent $2k on.  If I wanted to spend $2k on a pair of super limited shoes, I would have.  To me, the box, presentation, etc. all make it worth the $85 I spent.  And if Nike really does decide to make the Mags a wider release at a price point I'm comfortable with paying in 2015, I'll get a pair of those too.  I didn't get these to impress anybody or front like I have something I don't.  I got these because as a huge BTTF fan since I saw the first one in the theater in 1985, they were fun and affordable.  Do you, and quit worrying about what the next man wants to spend their money on. 

Peace,

J

That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.  Not like I'm gonna be walking around trying to act like I got one of the pairs from the auction, and I doubt most others will either.  But I'll definitely be wearing these to a Halloween party with zero damns given about whether or not somebody spills crap on my shoes, unlike a pair that I spent $2k on.  If I wanted to spend $2k on a pair of super limited shoes, I would have.  To me, the box, presentation, etc. all make it worth the $85 I spent.  And if Nike really does decide to make the Mags a wider release at a price point I'm comfortable with paying in 2015, I'll get a pair of those too.  I didn't get these to impress anybody or front like I have something I don't.  I got these because as a huge BTTF fan since I saw the first one in the theater in 1985, they were fun and affordable.  Do you, and quit worrying about what the next man wants to spend their money on. 

Peace,
   J
nah this is niketalk, not Fugazi talk. If you wanna buy fakes go ahead but don't expect ppl here to praise you, the opposite

Just voicing my opinion as you voiced yours. You like having replicas at an affordable price. Having replicas isn't for me. But I can't imagine the stress of wearing a shoe that expensive, so I don't buy them. Not having the shoe is therefore my remaining option.

While you may not be getting them to front like you've got Mags, the reality is that people will see these and think (and rightly so) they are Mags until/unless they take a closer look.

As for semantics, I do think calling them replicas is more accurate than fakes since they don't have the swoosh or Nike branding. But neither one is the real deal so they don't interest me. I'm not interested in fakes/GM/replicas of any other shoe, so I don't see why that would change here.

Last edited:
because I don't want ppl copping bs regardless of how much money they got. Once againthis is niketalk, not Fugazi talk.

nah this is niketalk, not Fugazi talk. If you wanna buy fakes go ahead but don't expect ppl here to praise you, the opposite
  I'm not expecting anything of the kind.  I'm simply engaging others in conversation about a particular pair of shoes that we had interest in.   Check the join date.  I'm well aware of where I am, and what we talk about on here.   Again, nobody in here is trying to "fake the funk" by acting like they have something they don't.  Believe it or not, people actually can be Nike/Sneaker Heads AND have an appreciation for other hobbies like collecting movie props, etc.  Guess what?  I also have a Darth Vader light saber prop, and I've managed to have it for 10 years without ever once looking for praise, being accused of having a fake light saber, or "faking the funk" like I'm a Sith Lord.

Peace,

J

Back
Top Bottom