NIKE AIR MAG 2015

I've been in class since 8:05 (had a couple of breaks) and had a Chemistry exam so I have a life.  So what do you do?

I don't cry wolf, I don't call ppl who I've never met and prob never will my friend, I don't strike out on general releases, I don't post my 3xl jerseys and ask other grown men for their opinions on it, shall I continue?

Get a life or atleast change ur text to white so it blends in with the rest and it don't catch my attn every 10 posts with u whining and complaining about reselling

This **** is amazing how far technology has progressed

i feel the opposite.

after watching the video all i can think of is "it took them 30 years to do that?"

FOH. they threw that together in January.

if they would have spent AT LEAST 5 years into really trying to do power laces theyd be sick.

i think they dropped the ball and rushed it because they waited til the last minute.

That video did not help. Super rushed.

You are right on time. Surely this wasnt posted a second after it hit the net like everything else under the sun.

jk tho. thanks for sharing
you dont see it do you...
laugh.gif

After watching that video, I feel validated in my post. They can't mass produce auto lacing...barely can get it correct now. It's gonna be a while before we get the BTTF style of auto lacing on mass produced sneakers. 

cool to see that lil video of the power lacing. not gonna lie tho i thought the noise was a dog or cat at first 

After watching that video, I feel validated in my post. They can't mass produce auto lacing...barely can get it correct now. It's gonna be a while before we get the BTTF style of auto lacing on mass produced sneakers. 
can mass produce everything else on this planet but cant mass produce that... right...

Nike sucks for not giving the average person a chance at these. Not everyone can drop 10k+ on a damn shoe.

The Auto lacing was "meh" compared to what we've seen in the Movie. Im sure when you put the shoe on and it laces it fits perfect though.

http://news.nike.com/news/nike-mag-2015

Availability

The 2015 Nike Mag is a limited edition release. It will only be available via auction, with all proceeds going to the Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research. The specific details on the auctions will be posted to Nike News and via Twitter @Nike in spring 2016. 

Last edited:
They could have done it just like the movie if they wanted to. Hell I think if I had their money I COULD do it myself.

yep they gotta start somewhere tho so i aint mad at it. the first product won't be like how it is in the movie i wasn't expecting it to be great but its still awesome to see

Back
Top Bottom