NIKE AIR MAG 2015

so im guessing Michael J Fox will most defiantly have on the Mags tonight on the Jimmy Kimmel show thats when the world outside of the sneaker community will be buzzing waiting for 2016

Last edited:
http://www.michaeljfox.org

Can we start a donation train.....?

[emoji]128513[/emoji]
Let's start @
$5.00
Done! Donation matched. Pass it along people! 
glasses.gif

over/under the pair Michael J Fox currently has goes up for auction tonight or tomorrow morning after the Jimmy Kimmel show

pair would probably top 40K easy with Kid Cudi placing multiple bids

So many bummed at Nike's announcement. What's fair and what Nike "owes" the public. I might have been wrong about the MAG, but I always said Nike is not catering to their customers. And at the expense of sounding super chessey..."fair"...those of you crying BS at another charity auction...you think those that actually DO benefit from funding research like this, you think it's "fair" they have Parkinson's? And we all should get our MAG cut?
I'm in for round 2 of the auctions even if 2011 owners get no consideration.

Everything is as I expected MINUS the auction going up in 2016. I thought for sure the auction would be as soon as tomorrow to around Christmas time. Them being available in 2016 is kinda...very disappointing. Regardless Nike didn't have to do this, just like many of you guys implied days, he'll even hours ago. The skeptics have been officially silenced. Thank you Nike and Robert Zemeckis and especially Michael J. Fox for not disappointing the child in me that always thought about this exact day so many years ago...

Now time to make good on my promise. Do you guys know a good pawn shop that takes souls? Looking to get at 12,000 for mine to put toward mags :nerd:

J/k...sorta :nerd:

Everything is as I expected MINUS the auction going up in 2016. I thought for sure the auction would be as soon as tomorrow to around Christmas time. Them being available in 2016 is kinda...very disappointing. Regardless Nike didn't have to do this, just like many of you guys implied days, he'll even hours ago. The skeptics have been officially silenced. Thank you Nike and Robert Zemeckis and especially Michael J. Fox for not disappointing the child in me that always thought about this exact day so many years ago...

Now time to make good on my promise. Do you guys know a good pawn shop that takes souls? Looking to get at 12,000 for mine to put toward mags :nerd:

J/k...sorta :nerd:

Lol... Hoping for a late spring drop for the auctions. Part of me believes that 12k you mentioned would do it... Another part of me believes these could go for way more than we think. Oh well. One big step for shoe technology and one step closer to helping find a cure for Parkinson's

I do feel like Nike dropped the hoverboard by not having these ready to go now.

People were expecting it and waiting for it. Those who will be interested in buying these were on watch today ready to go.

Nike has had since '89 to be ready for today...and they failed.

Nike didn't drop the ball. They don't even have to put out a Nike Mag for anyone. It was for a movie so people are even lucky to get their hands on them in 2011. In fact, I would say if it wasn't for MJF's condition, Nike might've not even released any at all.

now that we have self lacing mags in 2015, why on earth did they give them to us in 2011?
They were lazy, and saved a few bucks on innovation is why. They probably wanted to see if they would sell before launching fully in 2015, now 2016.

Back
Top Bottom