NIKE AIR MAG 2015

:lol: "If you’re reading this, the train wasn’t able to push the DeLorean up to 88 miles per hour, and we are stucked in 1885. We won’t be able to ship this item to you."
View media item 1757685

Last edited:
I get they're raising money for the foundation, but these should be general release. McFly rolled up in the store and these were a simple basic shoe on the shelf. Too bad we'll probably not see that in our lifetime.

The next release better legit be magnetic too

So what about the message on the air mag website once you registered your 2011 pair? I could be mistaken, but I remember Nike eluding to the 2011 auction winners possible having first dibs on a future release. I could be terribly mistaken. Any other 2011 owners have a screenshot? 

On a side note...this was the message that was received after registering the original pair
View media item 1729537

Wow whats going on with that website?? Sold out??

Looks like they might have had it set up as a "pre-order" in anticipation of an actual drop like that stupid Kickzareus site that had a GUARANTEED size preorder for 20K. Then they changed the description once the letters/tweets went out and just left the pics/page up. Or...they're just being lame. Lol...one or the other.

Last edited:
China factories at work as we speak, they are the winners here, whenever Nike goes all exclusive, only certain people can have, Variants become the next option for those who really want and (rightfully) doesnt or cant spend mortgage payments on kicks

Availability

The 2015 Nike Mag is a limited edition release. It will only be available via auction, with all proceeds going to the Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research. The specific details on the auctions will be posted to Nike News and via Twitter @Nike in spring 2016. 

whats that register for

Someone asked for a screenshot from the 2011 release. That page was what auction winners got after registering their pair. At the bottom it says "you will be hearing from us as 2015 approaches" whether or not that will still happen is anyone's guess. But it's possible they might send out info regarding the upcoming auctions. Slim...but possible.

Child dreams die hard. No actual hover board and now no power lacing nike's.
tumblr_n10gh3uazZ1qj4315o1_500.gif

why are you 100% positive these are not coming??

I read and get all your post...

But damn homie unless your Tinker or Parker no one can be 100% on anything....just let it play out and let's see what happens...

If anything the last release came outta no where with Nike Media event put on the calendar and the eBay auctions happening within a few days...there was no Leaked pics...no blog post...nothing....just boom here they are

So is it possble...yea if Nike controls it front to end its possible for a October release to happen...

Now in my opinion I don't see this happening unless the product is 100% different from the last...it would devalue the eBay auctions...unless auction winners get first strike or they did another similar auction...

But then again...JB is slapping Nike Air on things which they promised never to do to protect the collectors...so at this point anything is possible...

All I'm saying is you should ease back a little...cause anything is possible...it's not getting hopes up its just being realistic that NONE of us know what is going to happen
ayipapi ayipapi
I am 99.9% sure these are not happening.

Now your 1 comment regarding 100% different from the original release I agree with. Tinker has even said it himself how the Mag has inspired other futuristic designs and we'll see those elements on upcoming shoes. Upcoming shoes...a power lace feature we could definitely see on a non Mag shoe sure.

Sure I can ease back. But at the same time I'd rather read real info than the same trolling that gets jimmies rustled for no reason wouldn't you? I was an original auction winner as was @Cement Greyman I believe so at the same time if we get "that" email that we speculated on since 2011, this thread would def be first to know.

I speak to the previously banned JediFyfe on a fairly regular basis about upcoming 30th anniversary events etc, and trust me this dude KNOWS his Mags much better than I do plus his Universal connects, etc... There is so much pointing to the contrary. But again...I will ease off the gas. I'll keep it to straight facts and answering questions in here.

On a side note...this was the message that was received after registering the original pair
View media item 1729537
Now that the dust has settled.... dc30 dc30 Care to address this......lol.....

No shade homie...I was starting to lien in your direction as well....but you were pretty firm that they werent coming.....Just saying.

Took me 3 stops but I finally snagged a copy of the paper. So geeked to throw it and the Pepsi bottle in my movie room display next to the movie poster and pop vinyls :lol:

Got mine too, plenty there but I wasn't going to deny other people the chance to grab one. I must have been the first person to buy one because the cashier kept looking at it trying to find the price and seemed confused at the headlines on there.
laugh.gif

Now that the dust has settled.... dc30 dc30 Care to address this......lol.....

No shade homie...I was starting to lien in your direction as well....but you were pretty firm that they werent coming.....Just saying.

I weighed in on it a few times yesterday. I said I was 100% wrong. But again I went off "fact" that was out there, like Tinker's original "we won't re release these" statement, not all the speculation backed by nothing. But you saw the thread go WAY off track until the auction info hit and stuff was more concrete. Now look at all these guys coming in here mad thinking Nike "owes" us something. I'm glad I stayed on my side until proven otherwise by Nike. Nothing to get hyped on until Nike confirmed it. But I also said that plenty of times as well...I wouldn't believe anything regarding THIS release unless it came from Nike. But my final thought is this...I was right and wrong. Nike is or has created a power lace MAG (I was wrong) But it is definitely no regular release like everyone and their mama swore it was up until MJF dropped Tinker's letter on us. (Right) but I'm cool with being wrong, especially in this case. I'll be ready for auction round 2.

Last edited:
Was the paper regular price or did they charge extra?
Regular, 2 bucks. I bought the one from yesterday too just in case it had anything BTTF related and that was 2 bucks. I was surprised how much a paper is, I subscribe to the local paper but its been a while since I bought a USA Today. 

2 dollars for a paper has me thinking about this (also celebrating its 30th anniversary):

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom