NIKE AIR MAG 2015

Troll ? $300 in one day is def laughable. these buyers dumb AF
Troll as in you joined yesterday and are trolling us with this.  I would not doubt that people are buying them at that price.  Feebay is showing them going at 25 max and most are going for 13 or so.

Thanks for the welcome :nthat:  

I see you edited out where you are buying papers off the USA TODAY site with intentions of drying up the stock. Why? Around here we share info with each other....it is the backbone of this site. Anyways, I loved the idea and just bought a bunch myself. I plan on selling mine for $21 a pop with the $1 being donated to Parkinson's research. THAT way I can write it off on my taxes at the end of the year. Little tip for you. See, sharing is caring. :nthat:

Last edited:
People flipping newspapers that you can order online at USA Today's website hahaha. I got a few papers myself but to this about trying to sell them is ridiculous. Even selling the Pepsi Perfect seems ridiculous to me but just how it goes I guess. 

Troll as in you joined yesterday and are trolling us with this.  I would not doubt that people are buying them at that price.  Feebay is showing them going at 25 max and most are going for 13 or so.
Maybe he did it old school on the street corners like the Newsies "25 bucks a pape mistah"
Lmao
roll.gif
roll.gif

Jesus christ a no moral reseller coming in and making an account to gloat wants to be welcomed
It is so deliberate that's why I thought he was trolling.  lol.  It makes no difference to me what another person does for money I mean that is their business but to be so proud of that is laughable.  Me?  300 hundred is not enough for me to move on something like that. I aint trying to ship newspapers lol. 

My guess is he will sell 13 more to the really dumb people and then be sitting on the rest.

Its one thing to resell because supply and demand.

Its another to resell because people are uninformed and dumb. To each his own though.

Its not another thing to come to NT and make an account to gloat. Go to the usatoday board. Or a newspaper collectors board.

I guess this is where he would find the most goons to give him eprops

My guess is he will sell 13 more to the really dumb people and then be sitting on the rest.

Its one thing to resell because supply and demand.

Its another to resell because people are uninformed and dumb. To each his own though.

Its not another thing to come to NT and make an account to gloat. Go to the usatoday board. Or a newspaper collectors board.

I guess this is where he would find the most goons to give him eprops

This is probably one of our more regular "goons" being cute.

I am still trying to figure out the best way to display the Pepsi and newspaper. I was originally thinking about putting the newspaper in frame, but now I am thinking about just putting them together in a case with the newspaper folded. It would be cool to throw the sports almanac in there too, but I am not even sure if an authentic one exists.   

Mind shooting some links into my PM?

nah 2 different replicas are being released, right now the the 2011 version which are 100% correct with the disk, certificate of authenticity, metal card, poster, etc. at the end of the month one and only 1 of the most advanced rep companies will be releasing a pair with autolacing, the way these rep companies are getting them perfect now is that if you do some research in to this world of counterfeits they are actually buying blueprints and desgins from the real deal factory owners. 
Just noticed this post, can i get a link too please?

I am still trying to figure out the best way to display the Pepsi and newspaper. I was originally thinking about putting the newspaper in frame, but now I am thinking about just putting them together in a case with the newspaper folded. It would be cool to throw the sports almanac in there too, but I am not even sure if an authentic one exists.   
They should've released the sports almanac as well. Would've been nice.

stayblazin41 stayblazin41
Here are a few pics of my set-up

The Almanac is a reproduction but very accurate. All pages have legitimate printing/"stats". Got it from eBay with the blue receipt. A lot of guys sell it with the Blast from Past bag too like $50 total. It was cheap back then. I'm going to frame the paper just so it doesn't oxidize as much as leaving it in the case.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/291596022674

Last edited:
how I feel about my Pepsi Perfect after seeing @Dc30s setup.

Just noticed the shelf below. Am I mistaken or is that...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom