NIKE AIR MAG 2015

FUNNY.. I JUST EMAILED THEM ABOUT MY ORDER TOO... LIKE 2 MONTHS REALLY.. IF I DONT HEAR BACK IM CALLING ALSO

Call took about twenty minutes, but they handled it. I don't know if the refund hit my account yet tho, I'm not allowed to check my amex Bill until after Christmas

Just received my USA today cover today 3 weeks after being shipped.Must say it was worth the wait though any replica memorabilia is great.

Watch eBay, the market is about to be flooded once people get the order from the 2nd wave release. I have two more coming

My USA Today F I N A L L Y showed up after exactly two months from ordering to delivery.  Ridiculous.  I actually totally forgot about it.

Perfect Pepsi just shipped from Amazon

will be here tomorrow before 8pm 
smokin.gif

that overnight shipping is love

Yeah, inside a regular Amazon box. I didn't open the Pepsi Brown box yet. But looks identical to the one I got on the original release day

Since this has become the "everything BttF thread" I just copped a pair of Marty Bruins from NikeLab on eBay for $165. Let's see if the seller ships them. People still trying for $250+

Thank you NT Fam for all the updates along the way on buying this. Now the real question, do I drink it [emoji]129300[/emoji] probably won't
Unless you'd be happy with an empty bottle and having paid 20 bucks for a regular Pepsi. Definitely keep it for display.

Back
Top Bottom