NIKE AIR MAG 2015

Looks like kix-files sold the bag a day early, had one in my cart and got cart jacked going through checkout. It said it was the last one when I added to cart

Looks like kix-files sold the bag a day early, had one in my cart and got cart jacked going through checkout. It said it was the last one when I added to cart
They didn't hk is 15 hrs ahead... I got one. Got hit with inventory issues right away, but the thing with shopify is that it is never sold out until it officially says sold out... so I kept on trying and 24 minutes later boom. Hyped!

Last edited:
X-Ray view of the Nike Mag via Dino tweet
xqketf.png

this forum is called niketalk, cmon talk to me nike, how do i repair my mags [emoji]128542[/emoji][emoji]128542[/emoji][emoji]128542[/emoji]

bruh its almost may where they at

i bet the come in the fall because thats the spring in the southern hemisphere or some bs as to why nike didnt fufill

this forum is called niketalk, cmon talk to me nike, how do i repair my mags [emoji]128542[/emoji][emoji]128542[/emoji][emoji]128542[/emoji]

Most of us can only "talk" about them because we've never owner any. Dont think the people who actually had a pair in here sold them.

So youre pretty much on your own. :\

I'm sure someone has mentioned this to you but have you looked on RPF?

there's was a guy who got his mags chewed up by his dog, he might be able to give some insight since his is torn apart

Need a serious Legit check to all those mag owners in here. Im asking before hand because I know how annoying this can be.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom