NIKE AIR MAG 2015

My birthday is the 10th of October. Will make a $10 donation then

...10 is my lucky number
nthat.gif
maybe donate 10 times?

I actually do not think it is legal for Nike to do a sweepstakes like this without offering a no money opportunity to enter.  Will be interesting when that link pops up with the ppl that donated already.

I actually do not think it is legal for Nike to do a sweepstakes like this without offering a no money opportunity to enter.  Will be interesting when that link pops up with the ppl that donated already.

Nike's team of high powered lawyers most likely know what is legal and what isn't....

No real losers on this one...

Good cause..

Hey its $20 bucks....

If you win...(Depending on how many tickets you purchased)

Could be the ultimate come up...(Especially if you only purchased a few tickets)

I have not seen the offical marketing from Nike yet, I wonder how much value they placed on the sneakers? (Gotta pay taxes on this...Uncle Sam needs there cut too)
how can you pay taxes on a shoe that has no set value?

People in here are cracking me up
laugh.gif
. Talking about this is for charity and you shouldn't worry about winning.

Have you guys ever donated to the Michael J. Fox Foundation? Would you have ever considered donating to it if an Air Mag prize wasn't attached?

Ask yourself those questions before you question someone else's motives for entering the drawing.

Just be happy that Air Mags ARE on the agenda, and that everyone's donations, regardless of their reason for donating, are going to a good cause.
Good post

For me personally, I have donated to them prior to this, so it's all that much more worthwhile to me. 

Crazy AF. Less than 100 pairs world wide. Unlimited entries allowed.

So what are our chances? 0.01%?

Resell gonna fetch 5 digits.

Whether he was Marty McFly, Scott Howard, Stuart Little, or Milo Thatch this man has made my childhood special and got me into one of the greatest movie franchises of all time. It's only necessary to help him and countless others out when the time arises.

"If You Put Your Mind To It, You Can Accomplish Anything"

-Dr. Emmet Brown/Marty McFly

Back
Top Bottom