NIKE AIR MAG 2015

Nothing. Too rich for my pockets :lol: plus it's not allowed out of the buy/sell section :wink:

I would be all for whoring this shoe out in a litany of colors if they had a suede midsole and kept the colors to 3-4 per shoe and the blocking just like the FA exclusives

im thinking of getting my 2011's customized
dont do it! give me your pair instead 
wink.gif

really considering selling my 2011 Mags, they sat on display for a few years. I moved back in July and they been sitting in the box inside the closet ever since. I doubt i'll wear then (scared of damaging them) yet also afraid of pulling them out one day and they fall apart or lights dont work. any thoughts? i appreciate any opinions

really considering selling my 2011 Mags, they sat on display for a few years. I moved back in July and they been sitting in the box inside the closet ever since. I doubt i'll wear then (scared of damaging them) yet also afraid of pulling them out one day and they fall apart or lights dont work. any thoughts? i appreciate any opinions

If you think you'll have regrets when they are gone then don't sell them. This is a shoe you will not be getting back. Ask yourself this question, "will it bother me if I don't have these anymore?" If you can honestly say no, then let them go.

If you think you'll have regrets when they are gone then don't sell them. This is a shoe you will not be getting back. Ask yourself this question, "will it bother me if I don't have these anymore?" If you can honestly say no, then let them go.

Agreed. However I sold mine over a year ago and I was 100% ok with it. So it really comes down to personal preference.

Sold my pair of the 2016's back in January but figured I'd post an album link of some pics just because I miss them

Sold my 2011 Mags today, bitter sweet feeling. Hella ruturn on my original investment tho. I really hope i dont regret it later. Stock x $13 promo made it a no brainer to sell them.

Back
Top Bottom