NIKE AIR MAG 2015

:nerd:

Def seen him post in other threads on NT since. But wow, did he really pump fake and thought we wouldn't notice?? How lame. :smh:
I wanted to drool at that size 7 he claimed to have.

Marcooooo?

Damn I thought I saw him in one of the threads I'm subbed to in the last couple days. Thought about asking if that was him, but I was too lazy to look back through here to double check, and decided to let it go :lol:

Last edited:
Polo is in the space jam 11 thread.I asked him to post some pics,since we've been waiting after that screenshot of his email.

[emoji]128517[/emoji] didn't know you guys were waiting on me . Lol reminds me of the red October thread . Will post soon

[emoji]128517[/emoji] didn't know you guys were waiting on me . Lol reminds me of the red October thread . Will post soon

Your the only NTer that won, the other guys joined the forum after they won and found out about NT

:nerd:
The Ye release and SJs cause you to forget the greatest shoe release of all time. Quite possibly the greatest 'W' of all time? :wink:

BTTF fanatics I have a question. I was thinking about the mags and how they have the light up EL panels. Then I thought, I don't remember seeing them actually lit up in the movie. I watched it and noticed that you can see them lit in the cafe 80's scene. Is there another time when you see them lit up in the movie? Because every other scene I can think of its either too bright to see them or they're actually not on.

Last edited:
BTTF fanatics I have a question. I was thinking about the mags and how they have the light up EL panels. Then I thought, I don't remember seeing them actually lit up in the movie. I watched it and noticed that you can see them lit in the cafe 80's scene. Is there another time when you see them lit up in the movie? Because every other scene I can think of its either too bright to see them or they're actually not on.
Yes when Marty and Doc go to get Jennifer at their future home in Hilldale, night scene so probably easier to see or they made it obvious because it was night.

This dude trying to message a winner of a size 7 online and pay them to write his NT username on a piece of paper so he can post it in here smh

I havent even seen any size 7 winners online, so if that's the case he might be waiting for a while Lol. I stopped searching tho, perhaps there are some posted 4 sale now...?

Ima just wait & see. :nerd:

Marco??

Yes when Marty and Doc go to get Jennifer at their future home in Hilldale, night scene so probably easier to see or they made it obvious because it was night.

Nice, I forgot about that one! It's funny how iconic the look of the lights are but not necessarily because they were showcased in the movie prominently. It seems to be more because of the 2011 pairs popularity.

Last edited:
I havent even seen any size 7 winners online, so if that's the case he might be waiting for a while Lol. I stopped searching tho, perhaps there are some posted 4 sale now...?

Ima just wait & see. :nerd:

Marco??
Sz 7 had the fewest pairs made one of which is Michael J.Fox's pair

Quote:

Ima just wait & see.
nerd.gif

Marco??
Sz 7 had the fewest pairs made one of which is Michael J.Fox's pair
damn mj fox got a tiny *** foot

Back
Top Bottom