NIKE AIR MAG 2015

In light of Jedi's hijinks and ban...these things still aren't happening but hope is strong I guess.

However if they were to release I would assume it to be along Jedi's thought process. All original owners had a serial number to license their pair...so we'd be back at square one if an announcement actually came.

Dam why he gotta do that. Crash the car cause he knows they aren't dropping. Jedi took us all for a ride.

I'm a roller coaster of emotion for these sneaks!

There's no accurate price range because there's no basis of comparison and also because there's no guarantee they're even coming out.

They releasing Online- ON EBAY- In Store exclusives -   RAFFLS -  Or First come first serve.... we shall see ... CANADA FAM get ready  these AAAAARE deefinitely gonna be released before 2016 considering how much competition they got going with YEEZY and how drake don't reeeaaaally be apart of designing nothing just branding.      next month i say 75%sure:smile:

And where did you come up with this? How can there be a manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP) on an auctioned off item for charity that never went to retail?

Last edited:
I'll pay 2k retail for it with no regrets. Only five more weeks to see if they'll drop but not getting my hopes up. 

Yea I could imagine for tax purposes, they might have declared an MSRP. I'd gladly pay 1000-2000 for retail easily. The problem is that everyone else would too because as soon as they'd sell out, they'd be up on ebay for $10,000+

oh if we get them in canada i know 5 people at least who would pay 5 000 $ retail eeeasily     these mags are reeeediculous looking    would be cool to see @bradhall_shoes review this pair

Hopefully they don't do a "SNKR" app thing for it... cause all of us on Android are out of luck !

Geez your price guesses are really high. I was thinking for sure $450-$525 retail. I'd pay 1k retail.

With tinker saying their would be a 2015 release and the year almost out it seems like it's going to be a quick strike if these drop at all.

With tinker saying their would be a 2015 release and the year almost out it seems like it's going to be a quick strike if these drop at all.

Tinker said this??? ..that Nike Mag will release in 2015?

What EXACTLY did he say ...:lol:

*lemmeseethosereceipts!

Last edited:
At a show in long beach quoted as saying their would be power laces on the air mag in 2015.Besides the year being 2015 in part 2 this is the other reason everyone suspects they will release this year.The article is on nice kicks.com.My phone is acting up or I'd post the link.

You mean this? http://www.nicekicks.com/tag/nike-mag-2015/

I dont read him saying anything but yes to a POWER LACR SHOE.

Again, I'm not lookig for the power lace shoe in 2015 reply quoted (because that could be any shoe), I'm looking for "NIKE MAG IN 2015!"

I really do wanna know where he said "Nike Mag will release in 2015." No one has delivered squat for me yet.

Back
Top Bottom