NIKE AIR MAG 2015

I had the same urge this morning 
laugh.gif

Is it a virus?

Why do you think Nike started the whole shoe line and retro program, to let others enjoy some of MJ's sneakers he made legendary on and off the court.  People have memories of these shoes and value them dearly some (if a hardcore sneaker enthusiast) wouldn't think about selling them.  Once people saw they can take advantage of people who want them they started this whole ****selling.  I believe most of you don't even care about the sneakers based on the way you post.  
we are talking about the MAGs man not jordans. butno they did it to make money off of what MJ did with the shoes and the first series of retros didn't even sell well most people cared for the latest jordan out when nike starts retroing sneakers. and resellers do what they do in anything that they see holds value.. and stop this whole victim shtick you are running with. nobody is taking advantage of anyone. nobody is telling these people to spend the money on shoes at the end of the day these aren't necessities its just a hobby. i like sneakers but you seem to have this elitist attitude toward resellers for no reason it aint a big deal i just see it and understand it for what it is 

You, my friend, have way too much faith in mankind. Humanity's true colors always shine through.
Someone has to, look at the world now, we're going backwards instead of forwards.  People have to realize that in order for us to have peace we must have love and respect.

You can only write-off the excess of what you paid over the fair market value of the shoes.  So if the MSRP (or whatever value Nike lists a document they provide to you) was $1,000 and you paid $5,000, you could write-off $4,000.

Wait. What did they list the MSRP of the 2011 Mags as? How would they even list an MSRP if they never hit stores? Do you have to provide a quote on estimated value, if no MSRP?

I care about BTTF but if someone gonna give me $500 for a soda, imma hit McDonald's at lightspeed to satisfy my soda craving and go blow $499 on correctly priced items.

Someone has to, look at the world now, we're going backwards instead of forwards.  People have to realize that in order for us to have peace we must have love and respect.

Give me your collection, I have fond memories of all those things.

Wait. What did they list the MSRP of the 2011 Mags as? How would they even list an MSRP if they never hit stores? Do you have to provide a quote on estimated value, if no MSRP?
For legal/tax purposes, they listed the MSRP as $1,000. I believe a few owners of the 2011s confirmed this.

Not true
What about someone who enjoys sneakers
But isn't a fan of this particular model

No offense but anyone that resells this shoe makes you a terrible human being. If this kick drops for a charity auction I guarantee nobody who resells will donate even a penny of their profit to charity

I hear you, and while the idealist in me would like to agree, the realist in me knows that I would just end up disappointed. As you said, we're moving backwards, not forward, despite greater tools at our fingertips than any other time.

No offense but anyone that resells this shoe makes you a terrible human being. If this kick drops for a charity auction I guarantee nobody who resells will donate even a penny of their profit to charity

There won't be resell profit of an auction.... The very nature of an auction eliminates this

What if I need the additional cake to feed my kids? What if I am terminally ill and that extra money will help me survive for the next month? How do we determine who's story or reason for purchasing a product is "more worthy" than somebody else's?

Okay, my guess is:

They will unveil them at Jimmy Kimmel. They need a stage to show them, not just release em.

Then they will unveil a whole new line of shoes (self lacing shoes) in various cw's, including the BTTF cw, they will give us a date in the next few days...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom