NIKE AIR MAG 2015

I actually thought that doc was really odd and all over the place. Wasn't about the movie enough, too many barely-relevant fan stories.

Dude, keep in mind: he's old. Once you exceed 70 years of age, your mind isn't as sharp.

lol doc = documentary, not Christopher Lloyd.

that was the joke though right haha

Last edited:
I still gotta get a proper display set up, but I think this works for now
I want a figure like that.

But I have no money 
frown.gif

Thanks for the link. unfortunately this jacket looks like a Halloween costume jacket.
It is pretty over priced IMO.  I mean it is just cotton right?  A few years ago I bought this one.  I haven't worn it yet but the material is more like a jean jacket material.  Pretty cool for like 40 + shipping.

I actually thought that doc was really odd and all over the place. Wasn't about the movie enough, too many barely-relevant fan stories.
Yeah I agree was really kinda disappointed with the documentary tbh but the story of how Fox had to hold his pee in during the movie because he was sitting next to Princess Diana was great 

Last edited:
lol mine just changed from 'Shipping today' to 'Preparing for shipment'

Weird mine said preparing for shipping since I ordered it, emailed them Thursday cuz I was getting worried. Rep said it was back ordered and they'd send it when they get more back in stock. Contemplated cancelling the order cuz they ain't getting anymore in stock ever but I didn't out of spite lol. Got my email this morning saying they shipped it. I go to Amazon and check my orders, see they shipped 2 of them and only charged me the price of one. I think I broke the matrix guys...

the boba fett on hot toys is dope af. imagine him and marty in the delorean cruisin for h*es and pizza.. both wearing air mags.. in the future. on a different planet.

Last edited:

Yea I had to pass on the Enterbay line and just stick to Hot Toys. That rabbit hole runs deep, wanted Jordan, then they made Rodman, then of course you need Pippen. And I would have wanted the Kobe too. Had to just scrap it all and not do any of it.
yea for real. i'm like "i'm gonna get curry, mcfly, jordan." then i realized it's $750+.. then you need a display case.. it's too much lol. still very dope though. one of the Jordans is on sale for $190. might get that one. it comes with og 2s steel 10s and concords. could you imagine them releasing limited quality sneakers for these figures? 

yea for real. i'm like "i'm gonna get curry, mcfly, jordan." then i realized it's $750+.. then you need a display case.. it's too much lol. still very dope though. one of the Jordans is on sale for $190. might get that one. it comes with og 2s steel 10s and concords. could you imagine them releasing limited quality sneakers for these figures? 
Hahah, people entering raffles for 1/6 shoes, that'd be madness.

Better sell yours asap if you want any thing of value for it
laugh.gif
They'll still be nearly impossible to get with everyone going after them on one website now. And I heard somewhere that it was going to be a 6-8 week wait time from this new batch, so if someone wants it for a Christmas gift, they'll have to choose ebay. Once people strike out this second time, they'll be looking again. 

another run of 6500 which is a tiny amount considering the amount of people that are going to try to buy it 
Yeah I've seen some prices cooling off and a lot of bottles on the bay just sitting for what people were buying them for on 10/21. I think a lot of people are confident its going to be easier this time. 

Yeah I've seen some prices cooling off and a lot of bottles on the bay just sitting for what people were buying them for on 10/21. I think a lot of people are confident its going to be easier this time. 
If they're really as limited as Pepsi is saying then i almost feel bad for the consumers thinking its going to be easier.

Back
Top Bottom