Nike Air Max 2016

Might be a dumb question but how quickly will the soles of the blue fog color way yellow? I've never owned a pair with icy soles so wasn't sure what the timeframe is.

Might be a dumb question but how quickly will the soles of the blue fog color way yellow? I've never owned a pair with icy soles so wasn't sure what the timeframe is.

I've had a pair of Flyknit maxes for about 3 months now that I have run in a handful of times in. They still look pretty fresh.

Have a pair '16 "Premiums" and Im having a hard time seeing whats so premium about them especially with the $225 price tag. Comfortable runners no doubt but quality doesnt justify name or pricetag.

Nope.....I just scored a pair myself with the same code. Couldnt pass them up. I also really like my 09 Air Max Jacquards in all black. Got those for $99 at the Nike Outlet.
Been a good week for new kicks...
But as far as the Premium pair goes, Im not too keen on the painted sole. But man, I love this color way.

Last edited:
The 2016s look great in general on foot.  I think I'm going to have to pick up a pair when the price is right. 

The 2016s look great in general on foot.  I think I'm going to have to pick up a pair when the price is right. 

Few pairs on sale now on Nike plus the 20% off that ends tommorow, I ordered mine for $119

Back
Top Bottom