Nike Air Max 98 Retro Scheduled? via NB

after paying PP fees , ebay fees*, and shipping
your making what ? 30-40 at the most unless you have a pair of snakeskins then maybe $100
My pair is ineed a snakeskin.

And i dont deal with ebay or paypal.

This is all meetup/pickup in cash so there are no fees
its winning for your as the buyer but for the reseller its a fail after ebay/paypal fees

the smart sellers moved their pairs the day of release

i could see this shoe being like the concepts dunks that came out last summer and sold for nothing on resell market and not you cant give them away

it's not going to happen with these 98's all because of the supreme branding but this will not be like supreme shoes in the past with a nice resale profit
I dont deal with ebay or paypal so it will be a meetup/pickup.

No fees on my sales

No fees on my sales

smart man

i do the same

but still all that work and money for what $25 to $40 a pair is not worth the trouble reselling to me at least

Last edited:

No fees on my sales
nice, after getting scammed on ebay i dont even bother selling shoes online anymore either....

and we are talking the average ebay reseller, im seein red pair $260 OBO and im even seein the black pair $230 OBO

may wind up scoopin a couple other colors before they all dry up and the prices really go up
you figure $230 after they ship and pay fees they endup with like $190, from supreme they were $185 if you paid no tax

Last edited:
and we are talking the average ebay reseller, im seein red pair $260 OBO and im even seein the black pair $230 OBO

may wind up scoopin a couple other colors before they all dry up and the prices really go up
Damn!!!! $230 is like $10 over retail here in LA.

I agree also after a couple months they will rise

if you want them buy now since the market is flooded and prices are low

your better off going on IG and finding a local seller and getting a deal and paying cash

Last edited:
yea it was like 4 years ago and it was a pair of BIN XIIIs at that
mean.gif
Ouch!!! bro thats shady

if you want them buy now since the market is flooded and prices are low

your better off going on IG and finding a local seller and getting a deal and paying cash
How do you find a local seller on IG? search the hashtag AM98 or something and look at locations?

Me personally, i love 98's. I have 3 pair. Im disappointed i missed out on the supreme collab

Me personally, i love 98's. I have 3 pair. Im disappointed i missed out on the supreme collab

Someone hook this man up for retail, he's an actual fan of the shoe. Other than me, I don't know how many others in this thread like the 98s.

Edit: Thought this was the Supreme thread, my bad.

Last edited:
I got two pairs because I persevered online even after they all sold out I kept refreshing and got two sizes in my cart and copped. Carting rules were relaxed you could cart every color but only one of each. copping on Nike was way easier than supreme i ordered on Saturday and they arrived on Tuesday morning. would say the fit is the same as my bred 11 lows

Back
Top Bottom