Nike Air Max 98 Retro Scheduled? via NB

i wear size 10 in all my airmaxes. i feel like these fit the same.
is that your usual nike size?

it's also pretty crazy how cheap you were able to get the other colorways for

anyway, i just paid $253 shipped for my new red pair in 8.5

maybe could've done better, but i didn't want to insult the seller (he was selling for $270 + $13 shipping)

dude lives in the same state, so i should receive them pretty soon

anybody know if there are fakes of these out there at all, though? don't mean to sound racist (though i'm half-chinese myself), but the seller has a chinese name and his english has a few errors, which is making me kind of paranoid

he did show me a pic of the receipt, though (though it's small and kinda hard to make out)

dude's profile on the bay:

http://www.****.com/usr/nickchang1102

Last edited:

is that your usual nike size?

it's also pretty crazy how cheap you were able to get the other colorways for

anyway, i just paid $253 shipped for my new red pair in 8.5

maybe could've done better, but i didn't want to insult the seller (he was selling for $270 + $13 shipping)

dude lives in the same state, so i should receive them pretty soon

anybody know if there are fakes of these out there at all, though? don't mean to sound racist (though i'm half-chinese myself), but the seller has a chinese name and his english has a few errors, which is making me kind of paranoid

he did show me a pic of the receipt, though (though it's small and kinda hard to make out)

dude's profile on the bay:

http://www.****.com/usr/nickchang1102
yea thats my usual size. what i try to do when dealing with ebay is email all the sellers with a copy+paste message with a paypal price in mind and then negotiate from there. if i have to purchase from ebay, i make sure i purchase on the days ebay bucks is (3-5x) and activate ebates for extra savings.

These are not TTS. The older version of AM 98s are. My size 10 are PERFECT, the cool grey/volt. Then I got a 10 in navy, and fit like an 10.5 which I'm totally fine with.
By older version, do you mean the cool grey/volt retros that came out a few years ago? 

Also, for all the sizing questions, here's my take, as I just received the supreme am98s: 

1. I'm a size 11 TTS. I wear size 11 in all jordans, the air max 95, prestos, etc. 

2. I've only sized up in two nike shoes before: the air max plus TN, which fit much tighter than the air max 95s and so I go .5 up in those, and the flyknit lunar 3, which also fit tight around the toe and so I sized up .5 in those. 

3. I sized up .5 in these on the advice of others here, and I definitely think they fit a bit roomy going .5 up, but still wearable. I'm debating whether or not to try to buy another pair of my TTS size. But they're not so big that I can't wear them, and I also run the risk of going TTS and having that be too small. 

Curious if other people are wearing these in the same size as their AM95s. 

there are not any fakes of these yet, so no need to worry.

and whoever wants a pair get em now because once these flooded pairs dry up its only gonna be the guys left chargin an arm and leg

for now if you can get snakes for less than $300 you good

reds blues and blacks can all deff be had under $250

for now...

well to confirm second pair has some quality issues as well , so i am only assuming this is across the board...

take a look at the way one of the insoles came...guess i know what pair im wearing first :lol:
View media item 2024922

Bigger sizes in the snakes are starting to getting scarce..... managed to make an offer on ebay for a size 12 at $275 and the seller accepted!

8.5 pair came in today

fits much better than my 9

a little snug, but it's a running shoe, not to mention the mesh has give anyway

take your typical nike size imo

Last edited:
Got mine this week from supreme. Went TTS. Toe area is a little tight but if I sized up they'd be too long. Just going to wear them every day and hope it loosens up a little after a good break in. Also, thin socks.
This has been my experience as well. I got 9.5 and 10. 10 is just too big, while 9.5 definitely runs smaller than my Air Max 95s. They're not as comfortable for long stretches of walking, but they're still wearable, for sure. 

anybody else having trouble unloading their pairs?

i posted my red size 9 for $250 (not making a a dime at all at this price since that's how much i paid to get my right size) in a local fb group and i've had no biters in the 3~4 days it's been up

has the hype died already? or am i just being impatient?

ive seen some pairs sell on ebay for 250, although i had sellers give red and navy for 230 each through ebay.

just scooped the blacks for 220 shipped off the bay. seller had them listed for 280. 

got navy's and snakeskins for retail. 

i think ya'll are right. i wear my 98's from 2 years ago on a regular basis (all pairs but the red and the blue/yellows) and these all fit a tiny bit large. TTS probably was a good idea on this set of 98's, but I'm ok with it. 

Wore these for 8 hrs at work yesterday and these felt like bricks. Couldnt feel Air Max. Dunno maybe im used to Ultra Boosts feeling comfy but these sure dont feel good like my other Air Maxs

anybody else having trouble unloading their pairs?

i posted my red size 9 for $250 (not making a a dime at all at this price since that's how much i paid to get my right size) in a local fb group and i've had no biters in the 3~4 days it's been up

has the hype died already? or am i just being impatient?
most people were after the snakeskins, but it just looks like the other colors arent selling for much.

Wore these for 8 hrs at work yesterday and these felt like bricks. Couldnt feel Air Max. Dunno maybe im used to Ultra Boosts feeling comfy but these sure dont feel good like my other Air Maxs
Definitely don't feel like air maxes to me either.

Back
Top Bottom