Nike Air Max 98 Retro Scheduled? via NB

how's the qc on these? anything glaring at all on any of your guys' pairs?

i know that one dude had that crooked 'air max' print on his bubble

how's the qc on these? anything glaring at all on any of your guys' pairs?

i know that one dude had that crooked 'air max' print on his bubble
and loose threads and such.... quality was not up to par on my pair... will see if my 2nd pair arrives the same...

also seen on others the "supreme" pulltab on the back, on some shoes the stitching is almost down to the "e" in supreme

Last edited:
I don't know about you guys but both my pairs had no loose stitching it was all perfect, there were a few glue marks but nothing to throw a hissy fit about I can just about see them if I put the trainers to my face. Also do you guys reckon I could swap my red pair for a black pair or is that never gonna happen . . . need to know because I am so tempted to wear these already man

he probably just has a speech impediment or something, though something else seems off about him too

what bothers me more is when dudes say "supreme TIMES nike" as if we're doing multiplication

s*** sounds dumb as f*** (unless that's how it's supposed to be said? i don't follow supreme clothing or culture at all, so i wouldn't know)

Anybody's Supreme order still sitting in "Ready for UPS"? It's been a week and it hasn't changed. I've emailed Supreme twice already. Thinking my order is not coming

Anybody's Supreme order still sitting in "Ready for UPS"? It's been a week and it hasn't changed. I've emailed Supreme twice already. Thinking my order is not coming

Mine is, they're reshipping my 98s, and it hasn't moved since they created the label on Thursday. I'll give it until Tuesday before calling.

so i finally tried my pair on this morning and they're a bit too roomy

i'm usually an 8.5 in nike (8 in tts shoes, like vans authentics), but went with a 9 in these due to everybody's advice to go up .5

are there fakes of these out there at all? i need to buy a red pair in my usual 8.5 while the resell is still low

for how low have you guys seen the red in an 8.5 going for? after some quick browsing, i think $275 shipped is the cheapest i've found on the bay

Last edited:
so i finally tried my pair on this morning and they're a bit too roomy

i'm usually an 8.5 in nike (8 in tts shoes, like vans authentics), but went with a 9 in these due to everybody's advice to go up .5

are there fakes of these out there at all? i need to buy a red pair in my usual 8.5 while the resell is still low

for how low have you guys seen the red in an 8.5 going for? after some quick browsing, i think $275 shipped is the cheapest i've found on the bay

Can you fill the extra space with insoles? I think $260 to $280 is the range for reds.

i think the navy, red, and blacks can all be had for lower than 250 if you put in some work and message sellers. got the snakes for 260 shipped, black for 150 shipped, and navy for 220 shipped. just red left on the radar.

i think the navy, red, and blacks can all be had for lower than 250 if you put in some work and message sellers. got the snakes for 260 shipped, black for 150 shipped, and navy for 220 shipped. just red left on the radar.
dang $260 for snakes is a crazy deal, what size ? i scooped a second pair for $280 which i think is still a pretty good deal not even $100 since my pair from supreme was $185

These are not TTS. The older version of AM 98s are. My size 10 are PERFECT, the cool grey/volt. Then I got a 10 in navy, and fit like an 10.5 which I'm totally fine with.

These are not TTS. The older version of AM 98s are. My size 10 are PERFECT, the cool grey/volt. Then I got a 10 in navy, and fit like an 10.5 which I'm totally fine with.
so are you saying that these (the supreme collab) fit a half size big?

dang $260 for snakes is a crazy deal, what size ? i scooped a second pair for $280 which i think is still a pretty good deal not even $100 since my pair from supreme was $185
I got size 10. Yea 280 not bad. i think snakeskin prices going up while the others all dying down. a seller had 12 pairs of the blacks so i scooped that up for $150 shipped.

Back
Top Bottom