Nike Air Max Uptempo This will be released again ??

Isn't that the Fieg collabo that's ruining this shoe?  I find it funny how this shoe was released before and nobody gave a flying fark about them, now everyone is all over them :smh:
Fieg made them hot, it is what it is.

Isn't that the Fieg collabo that's ruining this shoe?  I find it funny how this shoe was released before and nobody gave a flying fark about them, now everyone is all over them 
mean.gif
Fieg made them hot, it is what it is.
He actually didn't tho. They were hot to non hypebeasts anyway.

I got all 3 pairs off of the SNKRS app. I was most excited about the 97, and unfortunately, they showed up in the worst condition. I do not typically complain about quality issues, but there are several flaws on this pair. The others are great. Looks like these are sold out in my size in most places, so I will just keep them instead of returning them.

Yeah, thanks but the code didn't work. Oh well. $156 shipped to the US. Save yourself $4 compared to Nike, lol.

Copped both the black/white and urban haze color ways, any info on anymore color ways releasing?

Do these run small for anybody else? 

Picked up a size 14 on a whim and they fit perfect...but they seem to fit like a 13.5 normal

Didn't see the '95s but you get the pattern. You can get them at 23Penny.com

Last edited:
The OG 95's are probably my favorite sneakers of all time...Sad I missed out on the last retro.

Back
Top Bottom