Nike Air Max Uptempo This will be released again ??

Did these release today? Can't find it on SNKRS or any of the foot sites.

They only released nationwide at sneaker politics. I live here in New Orleans and I personally saw them at the footlocker on canal Street, the newly built sneaker politics store (directly across from the Jordan pop up store), and at a footaction at one of our local mails. They didn't have my size in these but I was able to cop 2 pairs of the uptempo 97's and the uptempo 2's.

I'm hoping these will sit for just a little while, would love some type of discount on top of a not so bad retail price. Been struggling to pick a pair, but feel like 95s are the way to go

Nike had a fsr of these up until just the other day, now they're showing 'sold out'?!?

If they ever retro those Bulls colorway Uptempos I'll buy at least 2 pair. Favorite shoe I ever had in high school

If they ever retro those Bulls colorway Uptempos I'll buy at least 2 pair. Favorite shoe I ever had in high school
I'm with you on that, I spent my whole first check on these in high school, I believe retail on these back then was $140, I wish Nike would finally retro these and the black chili red air more uptempos also!

Why haven't we seen a retro of the black\black/white air uptempo 95 yet it hasn't released since 96?

Why haven't we seen a retro of the black\black/white air uptempo 95 yet it hasn't released since 96?
That is the question Nike leaves us with a lot of retro's, they give us color ways that we don't want but leave the og color ways out, I guess that's there way of creating hype in the future! I would love to see the black/white, the white/black/red pippen color way, and also the white/black/concord those were all [emoji]128293[/emoji] back in the day!

Any good deals for these?
Really wanted these and started paying attention

Amazon had these for $120

Ebay had these for $100

Lakers according to another thread went down to $50ish this March

Last edited:
Any good deals for these?
Really wanted these and started paying attention

Amazon had these for $120

Ebay had these for $100

Lakers according to another thread went down to $50ish this March

Columbias at many outlets for $80