Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

For the wide foot people how is the feet? I had to go half size up back in the day on all CB 94 retros. Some people say it is extremely difficult to get into on the newer retros.

Went through web chat with Eastbay, got nowhere. Told them this amounts to "bait and switch", and then filed complaints with the FTC, BBB, and Eastbay customer service. I think I've spent my last dollar at Eastbay.

That sucks. One of their reps tried to give me the line of "well we kno we screwed u this time but this doesnt happen too often so please continue to shop with us." I just kept contscting reps until one would honor the discount. Got tracking info already for em too.

Some of ya'll are complaining about a glitch coupon being rejected :lol: NT

900x900px-LL-6c799bd3_cb94.jpeg

8)

Dang, just almost made me second guess getting this year's retro.

By the way, are those the 2009 or 2010? As well I know one retro had a purple Nike sign on the tongue, which year are those? I also believe there was a black and white retro without purple. Anyone able to do comparison pictures? I gave mine from back in the day to my little cousins and my fiance who died to her then little nephew.

Last edited:

Yes, very nice indeed. Haha, however you overlooked Barry Sanders, who is the ALL TIME BEST RUNNING BACK IN NFL history wearing the Flights that Pippen another favorite of mine!

Then again since the lacing system is all white instead of having more black, I suppose the purple bubble is aight! Lol!

Last edited:
Dang, just almost made me second guess getting this year's retro.

By the way, are those the 2009 or 2010? As well I know one retro had a purple Nike sign on the tongue, which year are those? I also believe there was a black and white retro without purple. Anyone able to do comparison pictures? I gave mine from back in the day to my little cousins and my fiance who died to her then little nephew.

Well, if my memory was correct. Heres your answer.
09 was the one selling now suns away cw. This cw retro twice before. Third including this year's.
And other cw came out later was the all purple n after that a suns purple/orange cw at HOH only.

Last edited:
Went through web chat with Eastbay, got nowhere. Told them this amounts to "bait and switch", and then filed complaints with the FTC, BBB, and Eastbay customer service. I think I've spent my last dollar at Eastbay.

This was my convo if it helps

Sabrina S. has entered the session.
caleb: so it appears your policy is to now cancel orders when you dont want to discount them? This is ridiculous

Sabrina S.: Thank you for contacting Eastbay Customer Care!
Sabrina S.: May I please have your Customer Number or your billing zip code and full billing name so I may locate your account?
caleb: you put product number 05440006 avaiable for discount yesterday then added it back to the exclusion list todayand canceled my order from yesterday
caleb: that is ridiculous
Sabrina S.: Thank you. One moment while I review what has happened with your order.
caleb: the order number is
caleb: you probably wont even be able to view the details of the order but the total on
it was 223.98
Sabrina S.: I am able to see the order.
caleb: i canceled two other orders so i could get that discount and then they canceled my discounted order and didnt even tell me
caleb: so now i have over $500 in funds in limbo and no shoes
caleb: talked to two other reps today from eastbay and they both told me im out of luck. i should see some refunds in the next few days
caleb: and i wouldnt be able to order the shoes with the discount
Sabrina S.: One moment please while I locate that information.
Sabrina S.: We will honor that discount on your shoes.
Sabrina S.: Your order was cancelled and I am sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
Sabrina S.: You can place an order again for the same two pairs of shoes and receive the discount on them. Nothing else can be on the order, besides two of product number 05440006 or we cannot honor your promotion code.
caleb: okay
caleb: how do i do this
Sabrina S.: To receive this discount, once you place your order for these shoes please call or contact us via Live Chat immediately so we can apply it manually for you.
Sabrina S.: You will need to provide us with your customer number and order number.
caleb: thatsounds great but how do i know the rep will honor the discount. ive been told so many different things todayand youve been the only one who could help so far
caleb: should i save this chat or a reference number?
Sabrina S.: I am making a note in your account right now so that the next representative will know to honor the discount for your two pairs of shoes.
caleb: okay. so just to be clear, i have canceled 2 orders in the last 2 days and one was canceled on me. orders , and are all canceled as of now?
Sabrina S.: One moment while I check that please.
caleb: thank you
Sabrina S.: One moment please...
Sabrina S.: That is correct, all three of those orders have been cancelled.
caleb: okay. and credit issued back to paypal?
Sabrina S.: The refund to your PayPal account will be processed within the next 3-5 days. Once processed, the refund should appear on your PayPal account within 4-7 business days.
Sabrina S.: You do not have to place the order today for the shoes to receive the discount. The note is in your account to honor the discount once your order is placed and if you wanted to wait until you are refunded to your PayPal account to place the order, you may do so.
caleb: thanks!
caleb: thatll be it sabrina
caleb: thank you so much
Sabrina S.: Thank you for allowing me to assist you! Please come back if there is anything else we can help you with.
Sabrina S. has exited the session.
You are no longer connected with Customer Service.
You have been logged out

Well, if my memory was correct. Heres your answer.
09 was the one selling now suns away cw. This cw retro twice before. Third including this year's.
And other cw came out later was the all purple n after that a suns purple/orange cw at HOH only.

I remember there being a variety of colors. I was more so wanting to know all of the different changes and etc for this particular OG black/white/purple (concord)?

I remember there being a variety of colors. I was more so wanting to know all of the different changes and etc for this particular OG black/white/purple (concord)?

Oh u mean the og...
Yeah, the major difference was the tongue being a royal (as stated on the box) in the 2002 version. The previous retros had also a white/clear air bag. This round has a purple bag.

Last edited:
Yes, very nice indeed. Haha, however you overlooked Barry Sanders, who is the ALL TIME BEST RUNNING BACK IN NFL history wearing the Flights that Pippen another favorite of mine!

You must be really young. Brown or sweetness is the the goat, toss up.

Just got my pair.
The white part isn't even leather!
Nike really cut some corners. Smh

Yea I noticed too, it's a weird nubuck/duraback, I got a red stain on them and figured I can easily wipe it off, NOPE

ended up scrubbing with rubbing alcohol and it came out but I wouldn't have noticed the material otherwise...

Can someone confirm if the 2010 pair had white leather?, I let go of my 2010 pair for $120 too smh

Yea I noticed too, it's a weird nubuck/duraback, I got a red stain on them and figured I can easily wipe it off, NOPE

ended up scrubbing with rubbing alcohol and it came out but I wouldn't have noticed the material otherwise...

Can someone confirm if the 2010 pair had white leather?, I let go of my 2010 pair for $120 too smh
Dang...sorry to hear about your pair bro.

I got a light black spot on the toe box of my pair, i was thinking about trying to rub it out, but than i thought i might rub it in...so i left it alone.

The white nubuck/durabuck material was a bad decision on Nike's part.

I don't wanna bash the retro, they are decent, but Nike made some big changes.

The 2010 pair did have white leather on them.

Last edited:

Welp. These are off my list now.

Back
Top Bottom