Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

Kind of let down with my pair and eastbay sent them in a bag (box is destroyed) , I will probably wear these out. Hope we don't have to wait to long for a proper retro. When it happens I'm grabbing 2 pair 

I like my pair. For those wondering the fit is easily TTS but that first try on will be tough. The shoe is tight up top initially but feels great IMO. I think the minor tweaks are beneficial (shoe wont crease as bad with no leather) and the purple air bag looks good. Clear air bag yellows or clouds anyhow.

I like my pair. For those wondering the fit is easily TTS but that first try on will be tough. The shoe is tight up top initially but feels great IMO. I think the minor tweaks are beneficial (shoe wont crease as bad with no leather) and the purple air bag looks good. Clear air bag yellows or clouds anyhow.

Actually, I don't mind a cloudy air bag on these.

Last edited:
I got my pair on Friday, finally. They fit fine on me. And they look a lot better in person than the photos I've seen. 

Last edited:
My Champs pair came Thursday, I have to say if Nike feels like they have to change one detail to differentiate from the ogs (which it seems like they do) I'm glad it was the purple air bag. I just think it looks better to be honest.

My Champs pair came Thursday, I have to say if Nike feels like they have to change one detail to differentiate from the ogs (which it seems like they do) I'm glad it was the purple air bag. I just think it looks better to be honest.

Agreed. That suns jersey tho :smokin

You must be really young. Brown or sweetness is the the goat, toss up.

So let's think about this. Barry Sanders played in the NFL OVER 25 years ago, he CLEARLY could have shattered every record, with the weakest non existent offensive line ever, without any other players on his team, and you really think he is not the best? Due to him being so humble, he chose NOT to break the all time record. If you really think, I am a "kid" because of the FACTS that I stated you should really make some money off of what you are smoking on, because that some good stuff! Haha! :lol: You really assumed I am a kid or just looking for Internet props. Seriously though assuming is NOT good.

Last edited:
The kids do not appreciate the greatness that was Jim Brown.

Wow, so you too huh. So because I am speaking on a player from over 25 years ago, I am "a kid"? Really? I know you can't be serious with that assumption. As well if you really are TRYING to say Barry Sanders is not greatness, you need to go back and read along with watch about him. Not saying Brown and Payton are not great, but ANYONE who THINKS Barry Sanders does NOT belong in the same (if not higher) breath as them needs to get educated and be evaluated! Haha!

If someone has all 3 retros 2009, 2010 and 2015, will you do a comparison and state ALL (or as much as you can) differences between all 3 retros of the OG Black/white/purple?

Last edited:

Your Barkley's still kill me bro!!! And you might be the only and I mean ONLY dude to prefer the new air pillars. It doesn't matter to me however. Shoe would only be copped if I had the proper Suns jersey...the search continues.

What do you mean? They will cloud regardless. Isnt it the air chamber that is purple and not the actual air bag?

There really was no reason for them to do that considering the white black colorway used the og color air chamber AND the worst part of that is the white black colorway didnt use leather on the tongue where the logo is either

Also them not using leather on the white parts does not benefit anything as it will be harder to get stains out.

Nike just did a very bad troll job

So let's think about this. Barry Sanders played in the NFL OVER 25 years ago, he CLEARLY could have shattered every record, with the weakest non existent offensive line ever, without any other players on his team, and you really think he is not the best? Due to him being so humble, he chose NOT to break the all time record. If you really think, I am a "kid" because of the FACTS that I stated you should really make some money off of what you are selling, because that some good stuff! Haha! You really assumed I am a kid or just looking for Internet props. Seriously though assuming is NOT good.

Sanders had a playoff game with negative yards. You can't in one breath say he's the best because his line sucked and he still got off. Then turn around and blame the line for all his bad games he didn't get off in.

He's a great player but not in Jim Browns class. He never would have had negative yards for a game. He hurt more defenders then they hurt him.

Sanders had a playoff game with negative yards. You can't in one breath say he's the best because his line sucked and he still got off. Then turn around and blame the line for all his bad games he didn't get off in.

He's a great player but not in Jim Browns class. He never would have had negative yards for a game. He hurt more defenders then they hurt him.

Actually, you can make that claim. Nobody would have done anything with that line. He might as well been receiving punts by himself all game. He was hit in the backfield so many damn times. Sometimes before he even touched the ball. Jim Brown had a strong team around him. It he lions shouldn't have even won a game, let alone made it to the playoffs.

Actually, you can make that claim. Nobody would have done anything with that line. He might as well been receiving punts by himself all game. He was hit in the backfield so many damn times. Sometimes before he even touched the ball. Jim Brown had a strong team around him. It he lions shouldn't have even won a game, let alone made it to the playoffs.

You don't get it. You can't credit him for all the good and then turn around and place none of the blame on him when the Lions came up short. If he was beating teams by himself then he should have done it when the stage was biggest.

By the Barry supporters logic Rice or Montana couldn't be considered the best because they had each other. You guys are basically penalizing players because they played on good teams. The best players on bad teams are really the greatest players? It's a joke argument.

Last edited:
You don't get it. You can't credit him for all the good and then turn around and place none of the blame on him when the Lions came up short. If he was beating teams by himself then he should have done it when the stage was biggest.

By the Barry supporters logic Rice or Montana couldn't be considered the best because they had each other. You guys are basically penalizing players because they played on good teams. The best players on bad teams are really the greatest players? It's a joke argument.

Your logic is flawed. The issue is this. Who is better? The person that succeeds with or without a handicap. Your argument is like saying the guy that wins every game with madden on easy is much better than the guy that loses a couple while playing on all madden.

Succeed how? Losing in the first round with negative yardage isn't succeeding! Ha ha ha

Winning the SuperBowl is success. Your definition of success is screwed up. It's loser talk and a losers mentality. I'll destroy you whole argument now by asking you who the best QB All Time is? It can't be any QB that's played on a good team because the ones who did most with less are the best right?

Archie Manning comes to mind as someone who fits the criteria.

Last edited:
Succeed how? Losing in the first round with negative yardage isn't succeeding! Ha ha ha

Winning the SuperBowl is success. Your definition of success is screwed up. It's loser talk and a losers mentality. I'll destroy you whole argument now by asking you who the best QB All Time is? It can't be any QB that's played on a good team because the ones who did most with less are the best right?

Archie Manning comes to mind as someone who fits the criteria.

Your argument would work in the Andre Agassi thread. A single position can't win a superbowl in a team sport which is why I determine who is best by what is done within the position. Barry Sanders went off with the worst line in the history of the league. You take Barry Sanders averages and its plain as day that he would've broken the record if he didn't quit early. And he did that with the Kirby cougars JV offensive line. That team shouldn't have even made it to a .500 season let alone a playoff game. Archie Manning was a great Qb yes. Very underated. Also, Jim brown never won a Superbowl. I guess in your eyes Emmit Smith is the greatest ever.

Last edited:
Brown is the best and he won the equivalent of the SuperBowl. Your argument in any other sports discussion is laughable and doesn't work. It only works for Barry Sanders and that's what makes it a joke. You can't tell me who your best QB all time is because you know it wouldn't make sense. Way to avoid that.

Your saying what he would have done. As if he had no chance of injury or he wouldn't have fallen off as he aged. Emmit is better. He has the yards and rings. He avoided kill shots and lasted a long time. Dallas started 0-2 without him and with all those same great players. He came back they took off and won the SB again.

Barry is the NFL all time leader in negative yards. How much was that his line and how much was it him dancing and running backwards? Part of Football is knowing when the play is dead. QB throwing the ball away for example. Dude hurt his team many times.

Last edited:
Brown is the best and he won the equivalent of the SuperBowl. Your argument in any other sports discussion is laughable and doesn't work. It only works for Barry Sanders and that's what makes it a joke. You can't tell me who your best QB all time is because you know it wouldn't make sense. Way to avoid that.

Your saying what he would have done. As if he had no chance of injury or he wouldn't have fallen off as he aged. Emmit is better. He has the yards and rings. He avoided kill shots and lasted a long time. Dallas started 0-2 without him and with all those same great players. He came back they took off and won the SB again.

It wasn't the equivalent of the Superbowl because the 2 leagues weren't together. I was saying that using your logic the best running back is Emmit Smith. Is he better than jim brown? Again, you can't judge an individual on wins in a team sport. Its illogical because the player can do everything in the world to win and still come out on the losing end. Barry Sanders averages are insane and the fact that this argument only works for him shows his dominance. No ordinary person could even be considered in this argument because no one has done or will do what he did with such a sorry cast of teammates. He is the closest we will ever see to a single individual truly carrying a team. He is an anomaly that shouldn't exist. As to him falling off if he stayed, he shouldn't have been averaging that in the first place.

Last edited:
I never said winning is everything. Your putting words in my mouth. You gloss over the fact Barry had the most negative yards in NFL history. Half of that was HIM dancing and running backwards. HE hurt the team many times in a team sport tryna do it all himself.

Just answer this and stop avoiding it. Who is the best QB all time in your opinion? I want to see how your logic applies to anyone other then Barry.

Last edited:
I never said winning is everything. Your putting words in my mouth. You gloss over the fact Barry had the most negative yards in NFL history. Half of that was him dancing and running backwards. He hurt the team many times in a team sport tryna do it all himself.

Just answer this and stop avoiding it. Who is the best QB all time in your opinion? I want to see how your logic applies to anyone other then Barry.
I'm not putting words in your mouth. You said, "Winning the SuperBowl is success". I just applied your logic. Using your logic Emmit Smith is better than Jim brown because Emmit has the yards and more rings than Jim Brown. Anything else is losers logic. If you actually read what I said you would see that I admitted that fact to you. The logic doesn't apply to anyone else because he is an outlier. He shouldn't exist. He has the most negative yards because on nearly every single play he was hit in the backfield. The passing game was such a joke nobody cared about them. He was that entire team and was the closest to a one man team we would ever see.

Last edited:
So from now until the end of time, no matter how many yards a players runs for or how much he wins. Unless he plays behind a bad line they can never be considered better the Barry? Am I right with this statement?

So from now until the end of time, no matter how many yards a players runs for or how much he wins. Unless he plays behind a bad line they can never be considered better the Barry? Am I right with this statement?

I would say unless he does all of this with a line as bad as Barry's. Barry had one of the worst teams talent wise in a long time. Trust me, I wouldn't normally make this argument. Lebron James during his first run with Cleveland had more help than Barry did. Barry's team was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad. Barry isn't even my favorite running back but his team was so bad. Now, is Emmit Smith better than Jim Brown? Now as for best QB of all time it would be Johnny Unitas. But using your logic you would probably say Tom Brady.

Last edited:
Brown is better. Every player should be judged on a number of things. Winning and career totals are part then there's just what you see. In any video of Brown you see a man amongst boys. Carrying tacklers, trucking, always falling forward. I haven't seen a more dominating player since. I've seen seasons of dominance since but not a career of it.

Unitas was great but he played on a great team. Namath team wise would be Barry in SuperBowl 3. How is Unitas the better player? Ha ha ha

We can go in circles forever.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom