Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

Thanks trying to add to cart but waiting...

You're welcome.
You don't have to wait, just click the checkout tab while that thing is still loading. You should see cart basket in top right corner with the number 1 in it, then proceed to pay for them.

Last edited:
Would like these on discount but it looks like they'll sell out before they're applicable.

How do these fit?

$84
pimp.gif
copped on swoosh with ease.
Was it really that easy for you?

for all the people with big/ wide feet, use some scissors and cut the padding in the inside along the stitching. I bought my white/concords back because I couldn't get into them but I cut the insides of these and I can get them on with ease now!

hibbetts got these too. At my local hoh i was the inly person who bought a pair as of 11 so these will prolly sit

hibbetts got these too. At my local hoh i was the inly person who bought a pair as of 11 so these will prolly sit
Was there when FA got their shipment..was the strangest box I'd seen..one size 11,maybe one of a few scattered bigger sizes & multiple 7-9's..I'm pretty sure even the 10-10.5 was one per size..you would think they would send more than one 11 & one 12..also no 12.5 which I noticed ppl on here saying is usually a harder size to track down.

Was there when FA got their shipment..was the strangest box I'd seen..one size 11,maybe one of a few scattered bigger sizes & multiple 7-9's..I'm pretty sure even the 10-10.5 was one per size..you would think they would send more than one 11 & one 12..also no 12.5 which I noticed ppl on here saying is usually a harder size to track down.

Footaction like the adopted brother of the ftl fam they always gettin hoed lol i remember wen my roomate used to work there some shoes would hit the shelves with the display pair only because theyd get one pair of each sz wit sizes missing n the whole store was full of heads. N this was a big FA too

Footaction like the adopted brother of the ftl fam they always gettin hoed lol i remember wen my roomate used to work there some shoes would hit the shelves with the display pair only because theyd get one pair of each sz wit sizes missing n the whole store was full of heads. N this was a big FA too
U just about nailed it..biggest in my area..also the store I've had Nike employees ask me if they still get all the heat..yes,yes they do..but u must come to the city, muhahahaha..sorry..just woke up.

For those buying on kicks usa for 140 shipped dont forget topcashback gives you 10 percent rebate. Rebate takes a while but 14 bucks is 14 bucks lol

I mean I added at 10 and they carted at like 10:05. So, I'd say yea pretty easy.
That's was sup. I went in at 10am didn't see the release...at 10:10 notice the release was up size wasn't available until after a few taps at F5 and bang size came up and nothing but waiting on the line..lol

Just went to Eastbay and 1 2 3 bang on to the next release.

These sold pretty well online, maybe because nothing really good has been dropping lately. Shoe game has been kind of stagnant. I didn't even see size 15 on nike on my phone. Placed an order with eastbay but backordered makes me nervous sometimes. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom