Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

These released last year? that's news to me..never saw the Black/Purple/White colorway in stores..

These released last year? that's news to me..never saw the Black/Purple/White colorway in stores..

Originally Posted by dmxgod

im pretty sure you have internet access though...
laugh.gif

and they were a BIGGER deal last year considering it was da first time they were retroin' in its true midtop form with da purple tongue.

laugh.gif

and they were a BIGGER deal last year considering it was da first time they were retroin' in its true midtop form with da purple tongue.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif

and the metal mesh....

and last years fit a lil snug to who asked about fit.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif

and the metal mesh....

and last years fit a lil snug to who asked about fit.

They fit like a glove, I always said these were the most comfortable sneaker ever, I just bought my pair and wore them once, but i felt a lil discomfort on the left side of my left foot, but imma see if it wears off after a few more wears, 1 or 2 more.

They fit like a glove, I always said these were the most comfortable sneaker ever, I just bought my pair and wore them once, but i felt a lil discomfort on the left side of my left foot, but imma see if it wears off after a few more wears, 1 or 2 more.

I they retro the OG blk/silver/purple colorway. Not the lame ones from 2003 and 2004.

I they retro the OG blk/silver/purple colorway. Not the lame ones from 2003 and 2004.

Originally Posted by HanSolo23

OGs are pretty comfortable.

Last years, the heel just doesn't hit the ground right after the air bag shrank, the 'stance' of the shoe kind of points upwards.

Originally Posted by HanSolo23

OGs are pretty comfortable.

Last years, the heel just doesn't hit the ground right after the air bag shrank, the 'stance' of the shoe kind of points upwards.

Everytime I see them on the wall in a store I say to myself "oh #$**, I forgot these released AGAIN..."
smh.gif
...another one to the list....

Everytime I see them on the wall in a store I say to myself "oh #$**, I forgot these released AGAIN..."
smh.gif
...another one to the list....

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

TwoFourEight wrote:
If anyone is still looking for these www.frontstreetny.com has them on sale for $118.99 shipped, only a few small and big sizes left..100% legit

nikeairmax2barkley.jpg
they're sitting on shelves all over the country for under $100
grin.gif

i dunno bout under 100....they usually move when they're around a buck.

nike milked these to da core, its been what, 8 years since 2003......

Back
Top Bottom