Nike Air Pippen 6 Coming Soon

TipsyMcStagga

formerly kod843
View media item 1046953

What Scottie Pippen did for the game of basketball shall never be forgotten. Recognized for his heroic role in the success of the Chicago Bulls during the '90s, Pippen has much more in-store for us as today welcomes a first look into the design of the Nike Air Pippen 6.

As his signature line has always sat as one of Nike Basketball's best, head designer Marc Dolce is taking the reins in this next chapter. As Pippen himself states:

"Designing Pippen 6 w/ Marc Dolce. Coming Soon!"

What do you think the Nike Air Pippen 6 will look like? Will it superceed past signature designs or fall short of legendary? Let us know what you're thinking in the comments below and keep it here at Sneaker Files for more.

via ScottiePippen

http://www.sneakerfiles.com/2014/06/25/nike-air-pippen-6-coming-soon/

from barkley on to pippen now? releasing new signature for piippen? i thought it was re-imaging the old one

If its a fresh design and not a combination of past models, I'm down. Hopefully this will give them a reason to retro some of his other shoes.

Surprised yall liked the 3s. I think the 1s were his most popular, not counting the More Uptempo...
I didn't own 1-3 but I had 4s and 5s. 5s were gimmicky, but 4s were flat out beasts on the court. One of my favorite hooping shoes ever, even though aesthetically they were cool but not great.

I agree 4s were definitely BEASTS!!!! I had me the black and silver joints, hands down one of the best models from the 2000s . I personally love the Pippen 2s, I think those shoes in particular fit Pip to the T...smooth and elegant but explosive.

These gotta be dope from the jump. Don't wanna taint anyone's sig line.

Last edited:
Penny line continues, now this?!?! I would personally love to see Pippen 3 or 4. And if old lines keep continuing, how bout another Payton?

Interested in seein how these turn out..

The Penny V was a great model IMO :pimp:

Surprised yall liked the 3s. I think the 1s were his most popular, not counting the More Uptempo...
I didn't own 1-3 but I had 4s and 5s. 5s were gimmicky, but 4s were flat out beasts on the court. One of my favorite hooping shoes ever, even though aesthetically they were cool but not great.

Have you ever owned or played ball in a pair of 3's?

That buttery leather. That perfect inner bootie. The zoom air set up was perfect in those.

I gotta wait to see a better pic cuz that pic is way to blurry. But I do agree they do look like Penny's...Marc Dolce needs to step his designing game up.

Back
Top Bottom