Nike Air Trainer 3 retro's over the years

Receive my medicine balls from Villa. The midsoles looked yellow and tainted. Not sure if my pair from Eastbay looked the same.

@donjuan513, did your pair come discolored?
Same here. I just let it slide due to the price. 

Couple random photos of my first pair of 2014 at3 med balls. Holding up so frickin well some 50 wears in

Except for some light dirtiness on the white elements, no complaints at all. Pink toe issues gone. Wearing like a boss these days. Not sure when the other 3 get thrown into the rotation.
Wally, this here pic did it for me. Finally broke down and scooped up a pair. Plus, you can't beat that $70+free shipping price

If anyone needs another pair eastbay has them for 89 and with code CPEB4ET4 takes off $15 and free shipping so $74.99 shipped

Not a bad deal for a pair of classics

Man medicine balls for $70 and my size...I've been wanting a pair so bad and the quality looks top notch this time around...but the concord barkley's come out in a couple days!  Goddamn it!!!  

Is this site legit? I put in an order 5 days ago and  have got nothing back from them. Shot them an email and no response. Even hit them up on PayPal and nothing either. Either their customer service is total crap or I've been scammed. Well, hopefully PayPal can get my money back.

I use them all the time and always have a great experience, give them the transaction number from PayPal.
They are always super helpful when I call them .

What?! Nooo... What will they do about it?

I had them held for will call pickup at 5431 W 81st. Apparently they were delivered to 5380 W 81st at there main hub. No one has seen them since Thursday when they were last scanned.

They say it's a high secure area.. I said if it was high secure then how did you lose them? Oh they aren't lost sir we are just locating then. Well that's a fine line between lost and locating them because if you are having to locate them you don't know where they are... Ahem LOST.

Friday evening I found out that they are giving up. Taking a loss and told me to call Nike to get them ordered again. Nike opened an investigation and once UPS confirms the shoe is lost they will foot the bill for a new pair.

Eastbay sold out of sz13. Dang it. I guess I'll be okay with what I already have.

And that's why I pretty much bought them at every price point. 13s are gold. Congrats to those who are still waiting for a lower price point. I don't think I have that luxury.

Good info once again vig09. May attempt a 12 I suppose if it drops lower in price

Last edited:
Eastbay sold out of sz13. Dang it. I guess I'll be okay with what I already have.

And that's why I pretty much bought them at every price point. 13s are gold. Congrats to those who are still waiting for a lower price point. I don't think I have that luxury.

Good info once again vig09. May attempt a 12 I suppose if it drops lower in price

Damn Wally don't you have like 5 pairs by now lol and if your a true 13 don't get a 12 , will kill your pinky toe

I use them all the time and always have a great experience, give them the transaction number from PayPal.
They are always super helpful when I call them .

Thanks for the response. I'll call them up tomorrow to see what the deal is.

Thanks for the response. I'll call them up tomorrow to see what the deal is.

Varied for me, I've ordered about 3 pair of kicks from them in past few months.

1st pair- took about 3-4 weeks to be delivered. Had to email them to inquire about this one
2nd pair- shipped next day, delivered 2 days later.
3rd pair- after a week of no activity, they cancelled, size no longer available.

Varied for me, I've ordered about 3 pair of kicks from them in past few months.

1st pair- took about 3-4 weeks to be delivered. Had to email them to inquire about this one
2nd pair- shipped next day, delivered 2 days later.
3rd pair- after a week of no activity, they cancelled, size no longer available.
I just got off the phone with them and they gave me the run around about training new people in the shipping dept., holiday delays, yada, yada.  These guys sound like they don't have their act together. Will probably have to cancel soon(it's been a week).

Definitely won't order from them again.

whats the difference between the GS and PRM medicine ball Air trainer 3's? been out of the loop for a while and never saw PRM before lol

How does the 13 feel? I am in the same boat as you. I would have tried a 12.5 but I don't think they're these in that size.

I have a 12 in the med balls and had pinky toe issues at first. Got a 12.5 in the black gums and no issues at all

Back
Top Bottom