Nike Air VaporMax

Triple Blacks will be here today. Can't wait

I think i like the city tribes a little better then the summer sensations. I like the muted swoosh on the city tribes better.

Got 3black on Notre. Never ordered from them before, how are they with shipping and stuff?

Got 3black on Notre. Never ordered from them before, how are they with shipping and stuff?

pretty quick in my experience, id expect shipment today. they ship using fedex 2day as well. I will say they sent me the wrong item once, but it was in my favor and I could see how they made the mess up. I ordered a crewneck and they sent a hoodie that looks and is named almost exactly the same thing.

Last edited:
Flywire looks so out of place on clots. If I get em Ill paint the swoosh black.

*edit* do they even have a swoosh? :\

Last edited:
The swoosh is just the clear plastic part. The outline is there from the plastic, but I don't think there is any swoosh painted on.
I see it now, They are made differently than the other Vapormaxes, they dont have any fuse on the heel at all. Its just the swoosh by itself. I hope it says "vapor" on the airbag like that, kinda cool.

Last edited:
This pic shows the swoosh and fuse better - unless this pic is fake but I found it on SBD.

Last edited:
Those are fake, fuse only runs along the bottom right above the air bags, doesn't go up the heel

Back
Top Bottom