Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

1st thing 1st you know ppl are goin to camp, just get use to it. that's how it is going to be for a lil bit but a month you're mental. Secondly we all know Kanye's ego and things that are Egyptian but he is christian (even though his belief is questionable)and F*** all this Illuminati talk its just some shoes man and if it's that big of a deal don't get them simple as that.

1st thing 1st you know ppl are goin to camp, just get use to it. that's how it is going to be for a lil bit but a month you're mental. Secondly we all know Kanye's ego and things that are Egyptian but he is christian (even though his belief is questionable)and F*** all this Illuminati talk its just some shoes man and if it's that big of a deal don't get them simple as that.

page after page of "will these release on NDC?"
obviously, nobody knows for certain right now.
we all assume yes, but the galaxy foam situation has some worrying they won't.
time will tell, sir.

page after page of "will these release on NDC?"
obviously, nobody knows for certain right now.
we all assume yes, but the galaxy foam situation has some worrying they won't.
time will tell, sir.

Originally Posted by blazersfan

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Ancient African symbols and mythology doesn't equal to illuminati... I wish people would let this trash die.

so true
thats why im laughing at these fools thinking the triangle and the eye is part of the "illuminati" ..if they did more research, they would know the true orgins
wait, we should hype this illuminati stuff so those idiots dont buy these shoes, and there will be more for us!

Originally Posted by blazersfan

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Ancient African symbols and mythology doesn't equal to illuminati... I wish people would let this trash die.

so true
thats why im laughing at these fools thinking the triangle and the eye is part of the "illuminati" ..if they did more research, they would know the true orgins
wait, we should hype this illuminati stuff so those idiots dont buy these shoes, and there will be more for us!

The foams didnt release on NDC because they were an exclusive HoH release , the yeezy 1's released on NDC so my guess is that they will release on NDC again

The foams didnt release on NDC because they were an exclusive HoH release , the yeezy 1's released on NDC so my guess is that they will release on NDC again

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Bruh this thread is FILLED with super low post counts. Lol

especially the last 10 pages. nothing but 1st posts
sick.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

EDIT: The person who recorded this, throw it on Youtube. Linking Facebook doesn't work on Twitter, I'll take this down when its done.
THIS IS JUST INSANE!! I can't believe people are actually waiting 1 month for shoes...
I guess from now on ebay and niketalk will be the only way i will be getting shoes from now on. I refuse to play these line games for shoes, i just want to wear....smh

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

EDIT: The person who recorded this, throw it on Youtube. Linking Facebook doesn't work on Twitter, I'll take this down when its done.
THIS IS JUST INSANE!! I can't believe people are actually waiting 1 month for shoes...
I guess from now on ebay and niketalk will be the only way i will be getting shoes from now on. I refuse to play these line games for shoes, i just want to wear....smh

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

Wrong. The Foams were not a HOH exclusive, they released at many other mom and pop shops. (dr.jays and millineum shoes to name a couple, there were MANY MANY more. Get your info straight.

Wrong. The Foams were not a HOH exclusive, they released at many other mom and pop shops. (dr.jays and millineum shoes to name a couple, there were MANY MANY more. Get your info straight.

Originally Posted by bighead balrog

Yeah I know that but they were more strictly a HoH release

Originally Posted by bighead balrog

Yeah I know that but they were more strictly a HoH release

Biggest losers ever. Just look at those tools. And the rest of the line isn't even camping. "let me just put my chair down here for 5 weeks and occasionally check up on it while these jobless losers hold it down for the rest of us." I could buy two dozen pairs by working for five weeks.

Biggest losers ever. Just look at those tools. And the rest of the line isn't even camping. "let me just put my chair down here for 5 weeks and occasionally check up on it while these jobless losers hold it down for the rest of us." I could buy two dozen pairs by working for five weeks.

Back
Top Bottom