Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by 9key

How many maryland getting

nerd.gif
ain't lookin good.

laugh.gif

any NT'ers at Ubiq in philly? Im about to head over there just need to fniish downloading this new Jada album to keep me occupied and need to cop somereefer

In DC, Commonwealth is having some sort of raffle that you have to buy $25 worth of crap there to get a ticket, and wait til 3 pm to find out if your name gotpicked. Major is having a straight up auction at 9:30 am, and I heard the starting bid is $250 and they have 7 pairs for sale. Commonwealth didn't sayanything about how many pairs they got, but I would imagine probably about the same since Major always gets more pairs than Commonwealth. I personallywon't go over $300 for these though.

In regardsto ur comment chest rockwell I was only relaying what I was told, if u read my previous post in the thread I said the same exact thing, only tryingto clear up misinformation if thereis any. If you happen to be privy to some inside info I don't kno about, pat on the back to you. But ease up with theaccusations and stone casting. I'm only trying to help

Went to hoh and waited for about 2 hours in the rain...they gave out all the numbers so I gave ...guess I''ll just wait for the tans ...

Originally Posted by BIG JUGG SHAWTY

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

Originally Posted by BIG JUGG SHAWTY

MAN F!#% THESE SNEAKERS dude aint never hit a home run,scored one point, won a dunk contest, nothing; he aint even a hard rapper ol boy soft as cotton at lest jay-z reeboks was 50-60 on the real who ever pay retail or more for these is stupid i bet you cant even hoop in these this is a shoe for H!#%'s str8 up
tongue.gif
tight jean rockin @%% b!*%#'s WOOOH..i just had to get that off my chest
grin.gif

your logic is flawed IMO. I mean what has Louis Vuitton or Gucci, or Prada, or any other high end sneaker....what have they done to warrant their shoes being as much as they are? They def. didnt hit home runs, or score points either, and they dont make music so I mean....*shrugs* whats your point? I mean really, even if 'Ye DID hit homeruns or score points in these.....that dosent mean it will make the person that buys them do that, so what does it matter? I've NEVER seen a pair of Jordans make a person play like Mike. NEVER.
I think he was referring to the artist behind the shoe concept, not the company releasing it.
Anyway ... no matter what, this is going to be a strong love/hate release.
Expect to see plenty of rant posts in the next week.
grin.gif

I get his meaning, but I just think its a kinda lame to dislike the shoes just cause Kanye isnt an athlete.

youre right though...its def. a love/hate thing(has been since the shoe was 1st announced)....but then, most things Kanye related are
laugh.gif
im a tell you what i ment..BOOM.. nike is a athletic shoe company every sneaker has somthing to do with athletics af1,dunks,jordans,foams (basketball) dem Yeezy's
laugh.gif
is for what huh.. hummm.. what, 2plus naww, a buck 50 maybe, feel me now, maybe not, but thats where i was coming from, BUT HAY you like em cop, do the dammm thang

every Nike shoe does NOT have something to do with athletics. Mad Jibe, Marcopus, a number of their boots, etc.

Originally Posted by 2t3e1a0m9

People need to relax trying to charge fellow nt members for info not right
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Charging for info? ROFL

Be sure to [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]REPORT[/color] whoever that was -- let them enjoy their ban with their precious information.
laugh.gif

In Vegas Undefeated is getting them as well. LA HOH, Undefeated, and Proper, i called Fox Hills and they said they werent getting them. Anywhere else in LAthat anyone knows about hit me up.

Originally Posted by WindyCity23

In Vegas Undefeated is getting them as well. LA HOH, Undefeated, and Proper, i called Fox Hills and they said they werent getting them. Anywhere else in LA that anyone knows about hit me up.

At millennium shoes in inglewoooooooood! Has them NO LINES I got my brother there for me right now

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Originally Posted by 2t3e1a0m9

People need to relax trying to charge fellow nt members for info not right
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Charging for info? ROFL

Be sure to [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]REPORT[/color] whoever that was -- let them enjoy their ban with their precious information.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
gotta see this PM.

Back
Top Bottom