NIKE Barkley Posite max

Minus the foamposite material, these look nothing like a Foamposite.. Look at the shape of the shoe compared to the Zoom Rookies.. Where the foam curves and the placement of the Nike swoosh in the front..

I want to wear mine just cant believe I paid $251 including tax to Nike for some shoes. SMDH. Well I really like the look in person pics dont do these justice. 

Funny I bought these and the 11's on Eastbay and the 11s shipped and these are saying "waiting for approval". Hope it works out.

Picked these up on Saturday, they look fresher in person!

8588669098_cef0cfc26f_z.jpg

I want to wear mine just cant believe I paid $251 including tax to Nike for some shoes. SMDH. Well I really like the look in person pics dont do these justice. 
I feel you.  I'm waiting for mine to get here.  As long as they are comfortable I can partially overlook the ridiculous price tag but if not I will be just as disappointed as I was when I bought my 1st Foams.  I skipped all the Foams until the Stealths.  I got them and they were so uncomfortable not to mention the carbon fiber cracked after 4 casual wears.  $220 for that?  No thanks.  These better be the ISH!

Last edited:
Friday is going to hurt me even more with the summit whites dropping.  At least they're dropping on a Friday so most of the ****** got work and school and won't have time to camp for them.  I might get those in person instead of copping on Nikestore. March has been crazy I can't take too many months like this I probably spent too much on kicks.

I don't know where you live, but most schools are off this week for spring break...(high school) my college is off this week too

Funny I bought these and the 11's on Eastbay and the 11s shipped and these are saying "waiting for approval". Hope it works out.

Call Eastbay. They've been doing that as of late (happened to me on the 72's). You need to verify the order, I believe within a week, or it gets cancelled. Probably some sort of cc fraud protection service they use.

Wore my pair today, a little heavy for my taste(compare to Kobe and kd) still love them though.

Friday is going to hurt me even more with the summit whites dropping.  At least they're dropping on a Friday so most of the ****** got work and school and won't have time to camp for them.  I might get those in person instead of copping on Nikestore. March has been crazy I can't take too many months like this I probably spent too much on kicks.

lol dude, the resellers are the bums who dont have school or work.... but hopefully Friday release helps u out. im hoping the kobe easters arnt all bought up cause i already see people trying to resell early ones for $230 :smh:

i did the same thing and they sent me the tracking number for the barkleys on saturday afternoon and i have not been sent a tracking number for the 11's yet

i bought the barkleys first so i guess thats why they want to verify i ordered the item

guess ill call them today since ive seen multiple people receive their tracking number

update

i called eastbay and they said the jordan 11's will be shipped today

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom