NIKE basketball shin pads

has anyone seen these anywhere yet? i know Mcdavid has them.. but was this only for the men's usa FIBA world championship team? 

has anyone seen these anywhere yet? i know Mcdavid has them.. but was this only for the men's usa FIBA world championship team? 

Small_q6.jpg

103076285_display_image.jpg

USA-basketball.jpg

clippers-eric-gordon-makes-the-cut-for-team-usa-19626170.jpg

6a00d8341c630a53ef01348631b7e7970c-320wi

GYI0061589890_crop_450x500.jpg

103205859_display_image.jpg

Gordon-iran-300x400.jpg

when taller people play shorter people...... they get hit in the shins more than you think.

when taller people play shorter people...... they get hit in the shins more than you think.

Ive played in a few leagues, watched a bunch of college games. Never have I seen a shin pad.
But makes sense if you are that tall, I guess...still cant see how you would hit your shin even on a shorter player.

Ive played in a few leagues, watched a bunch of college games. Never have I seen a shin pad.
But makes sense if you are that tall, I guess...still cant see how you would hit your shin even on a shorter player.

i been looking for some lately. my shins be killing me. especially when i get kicked in them or something. shin splints are a *#!%+ !

i been looking for some lately. my shins be killing me. especially when i get kicked in them or something. shin splints are a *#!%+ !

haha might have to.. i wonder why nike didnt release them... and apparently there are two different variations, the rudy was wear and kd are wearing are different.

haha might have to.. i wonder why nike didnt release them... and apparently there are two different variations, the rudy was wear and kd are wearing are different.

Back
Top Bottom