NIKE basketball shin pads

Dose anyone ever see the nike pro combat padded sleeves at there rosses or Marshall's? I would love an orange one or any of the two colored ones with orange or black, but my Marshall's never gets any good nike stuff! If anyone could help it'd be greatly appreciated!! You can dm me

wow thats a serious shin pad on the nike one, could nearly use that for soccer. Ive found the mcdavid one runs big - the sticky strips help a bit with the sliding but I was using them on my knees so they were prob being stretched a bit. Still I dont know if Id switch to the nike pad I tried the nike elbow pad for a while when I had a banged up elbow and I found the pad was a bit too big and bulky compared to the mcdavid sleeve.

Which would work better to wear on my elbows as a running back I'm football? The mcdavid knee/elbow/shin pads or the new nike ones? Or maybe the small mcdavid ones? Opinions?

Ok. Black sleeve came in today. I wear a M in the mcdavid and the M in these fit fine. I have to order the mate since I'm not doing one leg only. Quick pics for reference.

how tall are you? i wanna order a pair but i want to make sure get the right size..

Back
Top Bottom