Nike Employee's

No prob fam, hope you get a response quick [emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji] which you should, September is literally right around the corner.

Facts & thanks bro I really appreciate that! I think I will get a call soon I just gotta remain as patient as I was before this all started and keep a positive mind.

hi I'm a new girl here and I've been seeing yalls posts about the new soho store and I'm so glad I found this thread cos I thought I was the only one anxious but I'm glad I'm not lol but yeah I did my background check and got that email from Erin McGarvey about the process taking a little longer. I called her and she said they will start reaching out this month so I'm still waiting. I thought it was weird that she said disregard any rejection email because I believe if you got rejected it was for a reason, I never got that email tho so I'm less worried but I'm just wondering when should I hear from them soon. anyways hopefully if you're waiting to hear from the New Soho store we all get it and can probably meet in person [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] but yeah she told me the store won't be opening Oct 27th as planned she said it was a construction thing that's why the process is taking longer than expected and plus they just finished the interview process two weeks ago so we should really hear soon.

Question how did you call her? I've been trying to get in contact with her and I also have not gotten a rejection email. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed! [emoji]128513[/emoji] I hope we do meet as well that would be dope and sheesh October 27th?! I'm not working so I just wanna get started already so hopefully they start us before then. If you can give me her contact info via PM I would greatly appreciate! it [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

hi I'm a new girl here and I've been seeing yalls posts about the new soho store and I'm so glad I found this thread cos I thought I was the only one anxious but I'm glad I'm not lol but yeah I did my background check and got that email from Erin McGarvey about the process taking a little longer. I called her and she said they will start reaching out this month so I'm still waiting. I thought it was weird that she said disregard any rejection email because I believe if you got rejected it was for a reason, I never got that email tho so I'm less worried but I'm just wondering when should I hear from them soon. anyways hopefully if you're waiting to hear from the New Soho store we all get it and can probably meet in person [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] but yeah she told me the store won't be opening Oct 27th as planned she said it was a construction thing that's why the process is taking longer than expected and plus they just finished the interview process two weeks ago so we should really hear soon.

I'm glad to know that you are still waiting too. I went on vacation and had little to no service so I was hoping I didn't miss Erin's call. I know that some people did get called with their start dates this week but it's for management positions so I'm sure we'll hear back pretty soon then. Hopefully this week

I really hope we do because I am so eager because I really want to work! [emoji]128557[/emoji]

Does anyone know about the whole rookie training camp? It sounds so dope! I'm a huge sports guy and are use to that but it's weird hearing that about a job but also not weird because it's NIKE ! LMFAOOO

lol I just think it'll be like any job orientation like getting us to know the brand and etc. but I hear sometimes they have contests like who has on the most Nike on the first day of camp [emoji]128514[/emoji] you guys should check out Glassdoor that's what I did I read up on what to expect but I can't find anywhere that has what rookie camp does.
I guess I have to go in NIKE'D DOWN !!!!! But yeah it's going to be so dope meeting you guys [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Yeah I didn't get a rejection letter either . I got the background check email like 2 weeks ago then the email saying to wait until September

Yeah I didn't get a rejection letter either . I got the background check email like 2 weeks ago then the email saying to wait until September
I didn't get a wait till September email so does that mean something? And do you have the email of the person who sent that email you can send it via PM if you can cause I wanna contact them! Just alil eager to know lol

I didn't get a wait till September email so does that mean something? And do you have the email of the person who sent that email you can send it via PM if you can cause I wanna contact them! Just alil eager to know lol

Yeah . Who was your recuiter when you first got called in for an interview ? Was it Erin ?

I got called by some dude named Joe but I had to call him. The email I got that day for the group interview was by Erin McGarvey

yeah once I got that email I called her that same day and that's when she told me everything. I know the store may be opening later than the 27th of October tho which sucks because my birthday is the 25th I wanted to be working by then [emoji]128553[/emoji] lol I just wanna know if these will be permanent positions I applied for Full time athlete so hopefully it is I don't wanna get there and they be like its seasonal when I applied well before the season lol
Facts my birthday is the 8th of next month but hopefully it won't take that long!!! I need to work already LOL and facts I'm not tryna hear no seasonal crap either [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I applied for Pro Athlete but honestly if it didn't say seasonal you should be fine

they give you two tops two bottoms and a pair of shoes under 85 I heard but it comes out of your checks little by little is what I hear
No, you just pay the taxes on the items. they dont charge you for the staff dress. Whoever said that is slow, lol.

That's cool Idc I just wanna work LOL
Thats a fact man, I just came back to the forums glad to see other people are also waiting for the SOHO position LOL, Ive gotten the Hireright background check mid-august right pretty a few days after the interview. Since now its septemeber and Erin said that we would be getting a reply this month, im just hoping now lol cause its been WAYY too long right now 

they give you two tops two bottoms and a pair of shoes under 85 I heard but it comes out of your checks little by little is what I hear
No, you just pay the taxes on the items. they dont charge you for the staff dress. Whoever said that is slow, lol.
Well how about a state where there is no state tax on clothing? Why then are they still taking money out of the paychecks for staff dress? That cant be the method.

I heard they dont take out as much as the items are work but still.. its not free

Last edited:
Thats a fact man, I just came back to the forums glad to see other people are also waiting for the SOHO position LOL, Ive gotten the Hireright background check mid-august right pretty a few days after the interview. Since now its septemeber and Erin said that we would be getting a reply this month, im just hoping now lol cause its been WAYY too long right now 
Bruh that's a fact! I'm tired of waiting but I haven't gotten a call from Erin so should I contact her?

Seems like everyone waiting on that phone call with the start date. I got my background check about a week and a half ago & feels like I been wating years on the call. Glad to know its not just me. I already know the Soho location gonna be lit

Back
Top Bottom