Nike Employee's

I did my background check a week and a half ago as well cause my group interview was on July 29th so all I want is a call with that offer so I can be like YES! I pray we all get this opportunity on some real **** [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

I did my background check a week and a half ago as well cause my group interview was on July 29th so all I want is a call with that offer so I can be like YES! I pray we all get this opportunity on some real **** [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

I had my group interview the same day as yours. I was starting to get worried when I started seeing other ppl get emails and I wasn't till it finally came. & I'm right witcha I been wanting to work for Nike as long as I can remember & to be put in a new store in Soho is going to be a great experience.

Very true and seriously? Were you in the group of myself and a girl who said she was a Kawhi Leonard fan? LOL [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Well how about a state where there is no state tax on clothing? Why then are they still taking money out of the paychecks for staff dress? That cant be the method.

I heard they dont take out as much as the items are work but still.. its not free
Your`re thinking about it the wrong way.
The cost of the clothing they give you is considered income and you pay taxes on all income you receive from the company. Its not like buying your own clothes and paying tax on that.......Totally different situation.

I also doubt that they take money out every paycheck. Whoever you know that works there is probably just looking at the same line that shows the amount they had taken out that one time, but shows up every single check. Staff dress is every 3 months, So in a year, they`re charged 4 times for taxes for staff dress but that amount shows on every check, but isnt taxed every time.

Last edited:
Very true and seriously? Were you in the group of myself and a girl who said she was a Kawhi Leonard fan? LOL [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Lol nah my interview was at 11 am. Unless she said that before I got there. I did notice there were several time slots with groups of 10 or more.

oh alright yeah you weren't there with us then lol
So I just got a email this morning from ERIN to apply for NIKE flushing...in the previous email she said some of us would receive it but this seems to be a pain in the ******* ***, idk man cause I applied for ******* soho not flushing lol...so idk what to do right now 

This Erin person at HR department is getting me mad tight right now...she doesnt understand how long we ******* waited for this **** so unorganized and ********

My bad for the double post, but I got the call and I got the job at the flushing location [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]. Good luck with soho bro, it seems like you got it and just need to wait a bit more.
I remember you said before about you getting the FLushing position, which I honestly dont mind applying to I guess even if I do get a spot its just that location is deep af for me lol, that being said I really didnt want to get an email stating that I would have to apply for FLushing, I emailed her back asking what to do and stuff 

I remember you said before about you getting the FLushing position, which I honestly dont mind applying to I guess even if I do get a spot its just that location is deep af for me lol, that being said I really didnt want to get an email stating that I would have to apply for FLushing, I emailed her back asking what to do and stuff 

Thats crazy that you applied for the Soho location and now they're making you apply to Flushing. I hope they don't do that for all of us because that will make me not want to work there anymore. Flushing is too far for me. Plus you interview us for a certain location we should be hired there as well.

Thats crazy that you applied for the Soho location and now they're making you apply to Flushing. I hope they don't do that for all of us because that will make me not want to work there anymore. Flushing is too far for me. Plus you interview us for a certain location we should be hired there as well.
Facts, but I know they dont give a **** for sure but Im gonna contact asap tmmrw. like I literally applied in ******* May didnt get a response for interview till MID JULY and then finally a background check a few days later....but then I knew some stupid **** was gonna happen cause a email later in August was sent about how they were gonna delay responses until September and that some of us would get a flushing email thing.... and then I get a email about flushing lol...........

Just applied to Niketown NY, & I'm just wondering if they drug test at all? A quick reply would be appreciated

Just applied to Niketown NY, & I'm just wondering if they drug test at all? A quick reply would be appreciated
nah not to my knowledge, during my interview no mention of that and I search forums posts and no one said anything about it so it should be all gucci

I never got a flushing email omg I'm getting nervous now they are playing too many games [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji] I applied to SOHO I live in the Bx I'm not going to Queens to work.. dub
They are deadass dicking with us lol, I know this ERIN person is all in the way in OHIO so she dont understand the struggle or jack ***** about us people in NY trying to work at most reasonable and logical area, cuz I also feel you too IM from Brooklyn they are ******* crazy sending some bs about Flushing that **** is deep af, like right now i feel like giving the recruiter an earful lol 

Appreciate it, you got hired bro ?
Nah got a background check in July but just got an email about reapplying for the Flushing position (which i never applied for but in a email previously stated, some of us would get it, which i didnt want to cause Im too far from flushing anyways lol) so right now Im emailing her and tmmrw Im calling her asap cause this ***** aint right lol, they toying with my feelings with a background check and then some bs 

Facts, but I know they dont give a **** for sure but Im gonna contact asap tmmrw. like I literally applied in ******* May didnt get a response for interview till MID JULY and then finally a background check a few days later....but then I knew some stupid **** was gonna happen cause a email later in August was sent about how they were gonna delay responses until September and that some of us would get a flushing email thing.... and then I get a email about flushing lol...........

I never even got that email about the delayed responses. They honestly coulda done this whole process better

I never even got that email about the delayed responses. They honestly coulda done this whole process better
deadass?! smfh thats how you know this dumb broad dont know what shes ****** doing lol...unorganized like I just said....I wanna talk to someone else other than just this recruiter because it really seems that shes incompetent

Nah got a background check in July but just got an email about reapplying for the Flushing position (which i never applied for but in a email previously stated, some of us would get it, which i didnt want to cause Im too far from flushing anyways lol) so right now Im emailing her and tmmrw Im calling her asap cause this ***** aint right lol, they toying with my feelings with a background check and then some bs 
Deadass we out here tryna get this bag and she got the nerve to be f***ing with ****** feelings smh

Deadass we out here tryna get this bag and she got the nerve to be f***ing with ****** feelings smh
Lmao i knew this recruiter was gonna be type problems son, just by the responses and behavior shes given us... Im thinking about what to do other then talk to ERIN... because clearly she dont give a **** about HER JOB or us lol. 

The BEST CASE SCENARIO, is that they are using FLUSHING as a starting up point for us since NIKE SOHO isnt open till end of October, that being said its ******* bull that I still have to apply again............

Bro apply to flushing, they still hiring lol. I peeped that you guys ALSO had Erin as a recruiter??? Lmao I'm weak. Small world. Someone else on here said they was also from
The Bronx but they not willing to travel, I won't hold them for that, I always considered queens to be foreign [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]. But it's still an opportunity.

Bro apply to flushing, they still hiring lol. I peeped that you guys ALSO had Erin as a recruiter??? Lmao I'm weak. Small world. Someone else on here said they was also from
The Bronx but they not willing to travel, I won't hold them for that, I always considered queens to be foreign [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]. But it's still an opportunity.
Yeah man I hear ya, for sure Im definetly applying, just gotta get my NIKE taleo account to work, forgot my pass and **** lmaoo, but an oppurtunity is an oppurturnity facts 

Back
Top Bottom