Nike Employee's

2 quick questions:

1) This might be a stupid question, but can you get the employee discount of phone orders?

2) Im traveling to Oregon for my girlfriends cousins wedding this summer and was hoping to stop by the employee store. Is there a certain process I have to go through or can I just show up? Also, is there a restriction with me bringing my girlfriend, her parents, and her bro?

I know these are probably questions I should ask my managers, but I just thought of them and Im not working again till Monday...

Any help appreciated. Thanks
Late reply but....

1)NO(as the above poster answered)

2)Show up, just have your ID, which you'll have to show at the front, and tell them your employee number. You'll have only 5 passes a year, so if you're bringing your GF in, and you have no proof of LIVING TOGETHER(like both of your ID with the same address) that's one pass you'll have to use. If you bring her parents, that'll be ONLY ONE pass for mom AND pops. If you bring her brother, and he's 18 & OVER i believe, that'll be another pass. So you'll use up 3 of your remaining 5 passes for the year. So, once you get at the Employee Store, put their name(s) on the guess list & you can take them in. 

Have an interview with the Lee Nike Factory Store in Lee, Massachusetts outlet on Friday..what should I expect? I have worked for a major shoe corporation before (Footlocker Inc. for Champs Sports) for about 5 years part-time-I moved onto pursuing my career after 2009 and figured I would apply again

What questions will be asked when I attend my interview? (so far I am the only one that will be interviewed, but they said that typically they do group interviews so I may have a few other people by Friday with me)

Have an interview with the Lee Nike Factory Store in Lee, Massachusetts outlet on Friday..what should I expect? I have worked for a major shoe corporation before (Footlocker Inc. for Champs Sports) for about 5 years part-time-I moved onto pursuing my career after 2009 and figured I would apply again

What questions will be asked when I attend my interview? (so far I am the only one that will be interviewed, but they said that typically they do group interviews so I may have a few other people by Friday with me)

Tell me about yourself why Nike ? Tell me about a time you giving or received good customer service. Favorite athlete it's easy yo

you have to wear a uniform but it's really not like that. at my outlet we got a pair of shoes, shorts and shirts to wear for work. Discount is cool, but like you said. discount doesn't work on new jordan's, some nikes, and limited releases.
that explains why all the girls wear sexy *** compression tights

What should I wear to Nike job orientation? I just got hired as an associate (athlete).

What should I wear to Nike job orientation? I just got hired as an associate (athlete).

Orientation doesn't matter, you'll get to pick out your shorts/pants and shoes first day. Some people with me wore jeans and a dress shirt, I wore black shorts and a Nike shirt, with Nike shoes. Pretty much can't go wrong with black Nike shorts and other Nike stuff.

Okay so I recently had an group interview from nike and while we were there we had to signed a background check form(I guess the permission slip to do a background check) and an availability form, after the interview the manager said they will call back by Friday or even before Friday, but I never received the call so I called back Saturday and the manager(a different one this time) stated that they don't give out dates to when they will call backing they will let me know by phone or email. So do anyone know what's going on? Did I get the job and they just waiting for the background check results? Can someone help me out?

:lol:

Yes they get swoosh discounts, although it doesn't really matter anymore since Swoosh is bogus now.

I beg to differ that swoosh i bogus.

I LOVE it

shoot, hook a brotha up.

swoosh went downhill when you couldnt use it on Jordans but its not like it matters since it sells out in seconds. had i had a swoosh this year, id have every pair of Kobes that dropped :x :smh:

shoot, hook a brotha up.

swoosh went downhill when you couldnt use it on Jordans but its not like it matters since it sells out in seconds. had i had a swoosh this year, id have every pair of Kobes that dropped :x :smh:

Couldnt believe the pythons werent swooshed -.-

You'll usually be group interviewed. But usually no more than 3 people. And they just ask you basic questions.. 

Why do you want to work at Nike?

What was your biggest challenge? 

Scenario/What-if type questions, etc.

The interview is basically just to see if you match up on paper and just to feel you out. 

If you work at an outlet store do you get the passes to go to the Employee Store in Portland?

Gonna make my first trip to Greenland New Hampshire next weekend for the playoff 8/Kobe 8/wolf grey foam release..kinda pays off to b a Nike employee

Gonna make my first trip to Greenland New Hampshire next weekend for the playoff 8/Kobe 8/wolf grey foam release..kinda pays off to b a Nike employee

what state do you live in? How long of a drive is it for you?

Back
Top Bottom