Nike Employee's

How long after completing the Hireright background check does it take to get a call back from Nike? Some people I know who are under 18 and didn't have to do hireright got called back the same day of interviews.

I recently did an application for NIketown, NY.

Somebody put in a good word, for ya boy.

'Michael Jordan'

I'm sure this gets said all the time, but I'm in the area and would definitely be willing to pay for a pass for tomorrow. I'm not a BS reseller, just a sneakerhead who wants to check out the ES

Sorry for bringing up a dead thread but just wanted to thank you guys for the info. Just landed a part time gig at me local outlet and I'm SUPER excited.

Sorry for bumping this old thread, but I heard something about employees having the ability to look up shoes across nike's system? 

We can check style numbers through special orders, if the style number is active and its available in the warehouse to sell to us then they can place an order....just depends on what it is

Damn im going to try and get a part time gig at one of these Nike stores.

Part-time gigs are definitely nice at Nike. If you're a part-time over 20 athlete(20+ hours), you accrue PTO(paid time off) every pay period. If you work 1000+ hours a year, Nike actually gives you profit shares( stocks) you can hang onto or sell when you leave.

The free stuff is nice, but just the fact that you're working for the best brand in the athletic industry is very powerful.

The employee store visits in Beaverton and seeing the Campus HQ changed everything for me when I worked for Nike, it's crazy. Definitely recommend getting in for any of you guys who want to pursue retail. I actually think working at an outlet was funner in comparison to an inline store.

I'm still going through the background check part of the process but it wasn't hard for me. I actually got called back less than a week after I put in my application. I had a group interview but it wasn't bad at all I actually enjoyed it.

I'm still going through the background check part of the process but it wasn't hard for me. I actually got called back less than a week after I put in my application. I had a group interview but it wasn't bad at all I actually enjoyed it.

Background check is easy if you're not a criminal :lol:

Once you get that background check email you're basically hired..that's how it was when I got hired to work at my Nike outlet

I figured the background check would basically check if I got arrested or something like that. I just got the email on friday. How long did it take for your background check to come back or for nike to call you back with the job details?

I figured the background check would basically check if I got arrested or something like that. I just got the email on friday. How long did it take for your background check to come back or for nike to call you back with the job details?

I remember I got the background check email and then about a week later they called me to come in for the orientation which was like 2 days or so..

Are you goin to b an athlete in an outlet or a Niketown?

Quick question... Employees..

Is the Nike employee ID nine digits?

Trying to register my cousin who Gave me all her info but keeps saying not valid..

Quick question... Employees..

Is the Nike employee ID nine digits?

Trying to register my cousin who Gave me all her info but keeps saying not valid..

If she just her employee # it takes a couple days to register in the system.

Has anyone applied through the Apploi app? There were a bunch of Nike talent acquisition folks signing people up at the chicago marathon, "guaranteeing" you would get a callback and that these applications weren't just going to the main job site. Of course, nothing happened.

Last edited:
I did get the job. As far how long it takes for them to cintact you after the interview it took about a week for them to call me back.

Looking to apply to a local niketown part time. I'm hoping they'll accept me even though I just want to work on weekends cause school is the priority...

i applied got an email for a phone call interview to leave name and number and i will get a callback still havent received is a part time got the email last week

Back
Top Bottom