Nike Employee's

Can't wait, we're not going to be the flagship though right? That's still Niketown?
Nah we're the "inline store" if Im correct idk actually but that being said Soho I remember them saying that we are one of the biggest they've done. And Im hyped we got a whole floor to ourselves, that **** gonna be turnt up lmfao

anyone else doing Field RTC? i was gonna do track... but there was just 1 day that didnt fit my schedule 

Can't wait, we're not going to be the flagship though right? That's still Niketown?
From what I was asking we will be. It's a brand new store, a lot of floors & it's in SOHO guys!!! We will definitely be the new flagship because the state of the art equipment as well so yeah I think we will be!

So yall heard about the  new Air Mags btw? fireeee

**** once I heard about it , then saw that theres fewer than 100 pairs available worldwide. And on top of that Nike employees can't enter the raffle [emoji]128546[/emoji]

From what I was asking we will be. It's a brand new store, a lot of floors & it's in SOHO guys!!! We will definitely be the new flagship because the state of the art equipment as well so yeah I think we will be!

That's what I'm thinking, like how could we not be?

**** once I heard about it , then saw that theres fewer than 100 pairs available worldwide. And on top of that Nike employees can't enter the raffle [emoji]128546[/emoji]
**** yeah bro I went on the site and I read nike employees cant enter...im like damn...talk about ultra rare limited shoes lmao

If you are an Nike employee and want to enter the drawing for the Air Mag, use this link: http://swooshmag.rallyup.com/login

If you use the app, your ticket will be void.
I heard it's strictly "black badge" employees only. If you work retail, you are not considered black badges anymore(since last year?)The results will be the same as entering the public raffle, it'll still go through, but you won't be allowed to Win it.
Can a Nike employee confirm that or any1 with knowledge. GL to y'all though if u can. That's sweet, probably more pairs available for u guys than us. Haha

Last edited:
I heard it's strictly "black badge" employees only. If you work retail, you are not considered black badges anymore(since last year?)The results will be the same as entering the public raffle, it'll still go through, but you won't be allowed to Win it.
Can a Nike employee confirm that or any1 with knowledge. GL to y'all though if u can. That's sweet, probably more pairs available for u guys than us. Haha
I was told that the there's only 1 eligible winner for the employee drawing.

I am a PTO at a factory store. I was given this link by the head coach of my store. Entered my last name and employee number which allowed me to donate.
There is only one pair for the internal drawing.

I am a PTO at a factory store. I was given this link by the head coach of my store. Entered my last name and employee number which allowed me to donate.
There is only one pair for the internal drawing.
damn 1 pair?! up for draws LOL... its a shame since I just got hired and I dont even have a employee number yet

i have no idea but id still think ntny is flagship. its a midtown location w history. honestly this store is sounding nice though. someone transferred to the store already. i hope it works out well for you guys . if its that great id have to see wassup

i have no idea but id still think ntny is flagship. its a midtown location w history. honestly this store is sounding nice though. someone transferred to the store already. i hope it works out well for you guys . if its that great id have to see wassup
Trust me when I say "History" has nothing to do with sales revenue and I bet the Soho location brings in more business because of the area and new tech alone!!! This store will be the new flagship I've seen things like this happen in the past that's why I am certain our store will be bigger than NTNY's

Where did you guys find Louis email ? I still need that link lol to register for RTC 

Back
Top Bottom