Nike Employee's

I was there Saturday at 8 am & yeah ppl and their questions regarding the discounts were crazy smh. Cant wait to get in the store though!! & im doing track to so i'll probably see you thursday
Have your name from here on it so I know it's you!!

Dam we didn't do no chant!!!! [emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]

i know and at the end when we were clapping and did that fake 300 chant thing i was dying laughing it was so funny like i was hype and everything [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Hell yeah, positive vibes all the way! what are you doing for RTC?

Not yet but they did say this afternoon
Yeah they did say mid day but o just wanna get this done LOL I told my manager from my other job that Nike is going to be my main priority and I don't think she'll like it LMFAOOO

Just got RTC email, chose field. Luckily it falls perfect with my schedule because of the Jewish holidays for school :smile: 

Last edited:
Was also at the Saturday 1pm orientation, have yet to receive the email for rookie training camp. Did everyone got theirs already?If I haven't gotten mine should I email Louis? Thanks for any advice I am excited and anxious man

What day did you go to the orientation?

I went Saturday at 1pm and this guy Louis was like you should get it no later than 1pm I checked my spam and everything, nothing was sent to me :/ reading that people all got theirs, I got worried...

I still ain't get that **** LMFAOOO [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

guys email the managers to get the email, i emailed them since i never got it and they forward me a link to sign up.

I registered for court!

If anyone didn't get the email , just email Louis ... like NOW . I didn't get one today and I emailed him maybe 20 minutes ago (at 9pm) and he email me right back with the link for RTC

Wow, really wished I had found this forum months ago while I was worrying about getting hired just like you guys [emoji]128557[/emoji] But I was at the Saturday 1pm orientation & I start RTC This Saturday at 9am, Looking foward to getting to know you guys man. Gonna be an awesome experience #325WeGetLive [emoji]10004[/emoji]️

Last edited:
One of the leads told me the store is gonna be 6 floors, with the top floor being for employees only. I'm just imagining how much Nike gear that is [emoji]128518[/emoji]

One of the leads told me the store is gonna be 6 floors, with the top floor being for employees only. I'm just imagining how much Nike gear that is [emoji]128518[/emoji]
yeah they said that's where we'll have parties and cool events and stuff. super lit. they said it will be way better than Niketown too [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

yeah they said that's where we'll have parties and cool events and stuff. super lit. they said it will be way better than Niketown too [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Can't wait, we're not going to be the flagship though right? That's still Niketown?

Back
Top Bottom