Nike Flyknit Air Max 2014

My flyknit max family so far...

Just need to go to FedEx at lunch to pick up my Oreos
smokin.gif
sick shot and even sicker collection man

Well, I already got my pair so Jay-Z, Kanye, Obama or whoever can rock 'EM lol.

I'm opting out of the tiger stripes or whatever they were previewed a few months ago.

Thanks for all the love, NT fam... it's greatly appreciated! :smokin

Gotta take a new collection pic with my Oreos included.

I love these Flyknit Maxes!!!

Man.... Love chatting with cool employees. Got a replacement pair of the Orange maxes for what I paid at DTLR. just had to go up 1/2 size which isn't the end of the world for casual wear.

I understand the difference spiderjericho. I had over a 120 pair taken(along with other expensive things) in a home invasion. I gave up sneakers. I was done. Since, I own my home, 2 cars, bills paid, savings, 401k, don't slang, piss clean, and only do me. Basically....everyone needs a hobby. Do I treat myself after putting in o.t. at the job. Yeah. Is everything taken care of prior to...yeah. As far as the racers go, I'll take a few MC. Sorry if I'm too far off topic

I understand the difference spiderjericho. I had over a 120 pair taken(along with other expensive things) in a home invasion. I gave up sneakers. I was done. Since, I own my home, 2 cars, bills paid, savings, 401k, don't slang, piss clean, and only do me. Basically....everyone needs a hobby. Do I treat myself after putting in o.t. at the job. Yeah. Is everything taken care of prior to...yeah. As far as the racers go, I'll take a few MC. Sorry if I'm too far off topic
I ain't hating. Do your thing. And glad you staying positive after the break in. It's only material as long as you have your health, safety and family.

And I'm with you on the MC.

I saw it as something else and responded. I thought that was directed toward me since I was quoted. No ill will. Anyway...just got my 1st pair of the MC Racer 1. Comparing them to the MC Max left me wishing the Max was done the same way

I ordered them and just felt the mc pattern could of been done better. If you did the mc racer 1 pattern or kobe 9 pattern these would be real nice. I'm not saying they're not nice but I'd rather get the oreo color way.

I just caved and copped the Oreos off eBay for $195 , I couldn't wait for these to go on sale, there to nice

Now I'll return my MCs , like these better and can't justify buying both
Nice pick up !

How do they put it on ebay for 195$ ?

Dont they retail for 225$?

I mean with shipping & fees and all 
roll.gif

Nice pick up !
How do they put it on ebay for 195$ ?
Dont they retail for 225$?
I mean with shipping & fees and all :rofl:  

Not sure
Seller has over 1k feed backs and selling some nice stuff
His name is newfever31

Last edited:
whats the sizing consensus on these? 

I stayed with the same size that I get in air max and racers. There's a little more room but not a ton. You can go down .5 size and still have them fit fine but with the upper being so soft, I wasn't as comfortable with my toes being right at the end. I don't know how to describe it but I just felt like I would bust through them a lot quicker lol. Kinda depends on what you intend to use them for also. I use them to workout in (not full sprint) and casual. Hope that helps.

I stayed with the same size that I get in air max and racers. There's a little more room but not a ton. You can go down .5 size and still have them fit fine but with the upper being so soft, I wasn't as comfortable with my toes being right at the end. I don't know how to describe it but I just felt like I would bust through them a lot quicker lol. Kinda depends on what you intend to use them for also. I use them to workout in (not full sprint) and casual. Hope that helps.
thanks for the detailed response, repped. 

Back
Top Bottom