Nike Flyknit Air Max 2014

under retail for something that instantly sold out i would say yes, but ultimately its you paying for it. Do you like the shoe that much?
Yup, i do. Passed on them initially but saw them on someone the other day and it literally snapped my neck in half. Had to have them. lol

Just kinda worried about the sizing half down. I wear 8 in unpadded trainers and 8.5 in racers and Lunars 1,2,3. Not sure if i should stay TTS and go for the 8.5.

you could definitely do an 8 the flyknit is fairly thin and stretchy, sole isnt narrow at all. Im probably a 10.5 TTS but can fit 10 or 11 in these with ten being more comfortable.

you could definitely do an 8 the flyknit is fairly thin and stretchy, sole isnt narrow at all. Im probably a 10.5 TTS but can fit 10 or 11 in these with ten being more comfortable.
That's the strange thing, I have a narrow foot and i'm TTS in the Turbo Green Flyknit Max and half down on those was a little too short. Do the MCs fit differently from the prior releases?

620469-004 will be back online @finishline - give it some time...

-Fresh
Saw a size ten and cart jacked!
mean.gif

Thanks. Yes used Angelus. Started with flat black and added a few drops of duller. Considering doing a white midsole and gold swoosh. That made the Kobe 9 MC pop

Thanks. Yes used Angelus. Started with flat black and added a few drops of duller. Considering doing a white midsole and gold swoosh. That made the Kobe 9 MC pop
Gonna try to do this midsole job soon... might dye the outsole too, thinking light blue/teal. I hate clear soles.

Before painting I put a pair of mint laces in them, almost left them in. That color is nice compliment to this MC colorway. IMO. I'd like to see them when you finish painting

That dtlr price is really good. Wish my size was in. It's rare to get sale price love when your foot is big(I'm a 13, which I know the higher the number the harder it is). Nice find though

That dtlr price is really good. Wish my size was in. It's rare to get sale price love when your foot is big(I'm a 13, which I know the higher the number the harder it is). Nice find though
Man I been posted that link :rofl:

That said, my orange maxes will show up one day. I placed an instore order Monday. Got an empty shipping email Tuesday then nothing.
Called today and apparently the order filling store didn't ship because it was missing the last 2 digits of my phone number (what?). The customer service rep provided that info and I got next day air shipping as a courtesy.

Sorry, I didn't see it. Anyways...... Hey, nice find on the link[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128512[/emoji]. Strange, would have thought they would have shipped without phone number. Next day shipping is a nice touch

Back
Top Bottom