Nike Flyknit Free Run June/July 2013

Posted this in the main Flyknit thread but I'll drop it in here too:

These DCs are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Comfy as hell and as mrezy said above they have some small details that are really nice touches. Kinda narrow in the midfoot area, which is probably a combo of them being a women's shoe and the stitched-in tongue. Nothing overwhelming though. I'd definitely say they fit TTS.

I'm not a fan of the way the tongue sticks up but I'll just have to deal with it
laugh.gif
. I snapped a quick pic to see how they look on feet. Socks/sweats because it's kinda chilly and I didn't feel like taking them off/re-lacing them but you guys get the idea
laugh.gif
i'm a little confused as to what true-to-size pertains to. can someone confirm that since i normally wear a size 9 men's i should order this pair in size 9 women's?

Last edited:

i'm a little confused as to what true-to-size pertains to. can someone confirm that since i normally wear a size 9 men's i should order this pair in size 9 women's?
No you would order a 10.5 in women if you're a 9 in men. Just add 1.5 to your men size for women and vice versa.

Last edited:
d e b: I wear an 8-8.5. I just saw!

Speaking of Eclipses, the LE series hasn't impressed me much since the originals. The bar was set so high by them!

[COLOR=#red] No prob, just looking out. I def agree 100% with you also. I think it's a vastly underappreciated design that can stand the test of time and was open to SO MANY colorblocking opportunities. I'm actually a neutral runner but I'll take a LE1 any day of the week, especially the Wh/Red/Gry

The Citadel nike outlet in Los Angeles has them.  Picked up a pair for $50 last weekend. 
Which other pairs did they have? I need the black/grey/white.... I'm in LA but haven't been to the citadel yet.

Citadel has had pretty much every color. I thought they would've ran out by now actually. :lol:

I might have to grab another pair over the weekend.

Back
Top Bottom