Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

We will know then.. But I can only guess they'll go much quicker since everyone has caught wind of them now

Thanks.. ^^^

aiming for the wmns cw. kinda like the wmns cw more..

Last edited:
Are these different color ways for the Black/White version?
nerd.gif

the second pic looks like a b/w version of the production pics for the newly released orange/green ones. I am pretty sure that's what it is.
yea i thought it might be a black/white filter on the pic... the bottom pair looks 100X better in my opinion, it looks more like an updated black/white trainer
smokin.gif

Last edited:
yup! the blk/wht version of these L3 will replace the blk/wht Trainer void. since I saw the blk/wht L3, it saved me the hassle of trying to locate the blk/wht Trainers. and I'm guessing the L3's will be much more comfy than the Trainers, possibly slightly lighter.
smile.gif

NOTHING will ever replace or be as great as the first-run, unpadded black and whites.  Nothing.  Those shoes were F*****G perfect.  Most comfortable of them all, too. 

yea i thought it might be a black/white filter on the pic... the bottom pair looks 100X better in my opinion, it looks more like an updated black/white trainer:smokin  

Upon further review, the bottom pic IS the Men's flagship cw with a filter. If you look closely at the speckles, they match up exactly with NDC's pic. :frown:

Last edited:
Well its obvious its just a black n white photo filter ....

Giveaway -- no color on the outsole under the shoe. Look at every other pic of these no matter the colorway. The outsole has color that shows a tiny bit. Plus u can just look at the pic n tell its b/w filter

Last edited:
Upon further review, the bottom pic IS the Men's flagship cw with a filter. If you look closely at the speckles, they match up exactly with NDC's pic.
frown.gif
This sucks, why would Nike do a half *** BW color way? I was so ready for this release until seeing the ****y BW-Chukka-lookin version
mean.gif

that Knicks cw will be passed on with the quickness. Could just be the picture.

Might have looked way better with a white mid/sole.

In 6 - 9 months, the Blue/Orange cw hype will start picking up and we can all share stories of how they sat in store.

roll.gif

Anyone have any experience using some of this shoe protect stuff on white flyknit?

Does it leave a noticeable residue or film? I've seen people like the perfect pair spray some stuff on leather jordans and it protects against mustard etc but really wanting to know how it fairs on flyknit

Back
Top Bottom