Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

lol just pull the plug on me now :x

Edit: just spoke with a swoosh rep. She did have to ask around to find out there was indeed cancelations for the pre order, but if your order was canceled you should have been notified by now. For everyone else, sounds like things are on hold (could be good or bad), hang tight for about 24-48 hours to see an update on your order status. If all goes well, they should be shipped and delivered by the estimated delivery date (2/16).

Last edited:
Anyone's B/W Lunar3 arrive yet? Want to see some more photos of them. Mine are stuck in customs
mean.gif

Wait a minute...did anyone who ordered the men's version have their order canceled or are these cancelations just happening to orders for the women's colorway???

Last edited:
Ha. So ndc did a "surprise" preoder on a release that was slated just 4 days later to release. Then they say over sold. Then the releasr oage info of the 12th is down. So looks like ndc screwed the ones expecting acurate info on the site.

Clap clap.

welp my pair is shipped

waiting on my girls pair still

i noticed that my pair says Two Day Air and the women's pair says Next Day Air

Last edited:
2 separate shipping confirmations for same order #. But have not received any shipping info for the women's cw.

Both my men's shipped. I guess if anything, we can report back on their sizing. Sucks, but if the release is on hold, it may be for the better for guys like myself that were debating whether TTS or .5 up. Went back for my TTS and they were gone.

Hopefully when they do release, we all can get a properly fitting pair, since sizing opinions should be abound.

They just dropped on Nike EU. Man sucks being international. Neither NDCs accept international CCs..

well my womens pairs arent shipped yet, but they have been updated to "preparing to ship"

Do the lunar 3s have the same
Tongue as the lunar 1s or is the tongue attached to the side wall like the 2s?

My men's pair shipped will be here tomorrow. All my other orders of women's are either in progress/submitted with the preparing to ship status.

I would be super pissed if any of them are canceled before the release if it's a headache like normal.

Last edited:
Glad to see many of the orders have shipped, mine did too! If I knew it would be this much of a headache, I would've just waited for the actual release day.

it's 2015 and nike shipping women and men shoes in different boxes, will be asking for discount code for such foolishness 

I didn't mind the tongue on the 2's at all. I'd be ok with either tongue design.

Walter..

Back
Top Bottom