Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

For those that stayed TTS on the L3, were yours snug anywhere besides possibly at the end of the toebox? I've had these damn things for a fews weeks and still on the fence about whether the stay with my TTS 9.5 or go .5 up like my L3. I took the soles out and my L1 size 10 seems to be the same length as my L3 9.5. 

I'm probably the only idiot in here that is still stuck on what size to keep. Freakin' first world problems ...

Last edited:
I've half sized up on all my flyknits regardless what people said. I've even sized them how it's my other Nike shoes that are true to size and a 10 is the same size as a 9.5. People say they stretch which probably does happen but I am really not about to take that chance on something this expensive. I'd return or sell if I was you.

Just seen all the Flyknit Lunar 3s in my local Niketown in Korea... Really surprised the black/white pair is boring as h* as well as the blue pair. Red is definitely a must. Orange was always a little blah since the images surfaced.

NDC Yellow/Orange/Volt MC ones were not in stores. Looking to double up. I'd be happy to assist anyone upto size US12 in mens but the retail is already $190 here so the deals are better off eBay for most of you guys :ohwell:

Anyone experiencing a weird issue with the men's NDC exclusive pair?

Compared to the L1 and L2 it feels as if the midfoot of the shoe is much more narrow. Fit wise it is fine. Feels fine. No discomfort. But when I walk its almost like the middle of the sole is much more narrow -- to the point it makes me worry about balance.

For those that stayed TTS on the L3, were yours snug anywhere besides possibly at the end of the toebox? I've had these damn things for a fews weeks and still on the fence about whether the stay with my TTS 9.5 or go .5 up like my L3. I took the soles out and my L1 size 10 seems to be the same length as my L3 9.5. 

I'm probably the only idiot in here that is still stuck on what size to keep. Freakin' first world problems ...

I've worn my .5 size up over 5 times and it feels absolutely fantastic. Can't imagine TTS. At TTS, it was snug at the toe box

It is the same one....
Unless I'm seeing different colors (like the gold/black dress thing), but the one on the Women's Nike website is black, with a grey/lighter toe of the shoe. Whereas this one is more grey/light throughout the shoe with a black toe. In other words, I would call the shoe in the picture white/grey, whereas the one NDC is black. Completely different to me...

Unless I'm seeing different colors (like the gold/black dress thing), but the one on the Women's Nike website is black, with a grey/lighter toe of the shoe. Whereas this one is more grey/light throughout the shoe with a black toe. In other words, I would call the shoe in the picture white/grey, whereas the one NDC is black. Completely different to me...

The one I posted is Women's CW as seen in SNKRS app.

Edit: looks like a SNKRS app exclusive?!?! Cross-posted in SNKRS app thread.

Left: SNKRS app; Right: NDC

View media item 1427845

Last edited:
Of course the grey pair is a SNKRS exclusive meaning hard to get and high resell smh. I'm just trying to fill the grey Lunar 1 hole in my collection lol

Of course the grey pair is a SNKRS exclusive meaning hard to get and high resell smh. I'm just trying to fill the grey Lunar 1 hole in my collection lol
I doubt they'll have a high resell. It's just a plain grey and black women's shoe :lol:. Not anything flashy like the women's NDC exclusives were.

the image on the snkrs app looks like an old image of how the previous iterations of the shoe looked. it seems like it's just the black/wolf grey with an incorrect picture, but i could be wrong

there is a lunar 3 colorway that's really similar to the wolf grey lunar 1. it could change before release, but it has a light grey front half and a darker, mixed back half, black flywire, light grey topline, laces, and lining

Last edited:
I'm sure this have been asked/posted. What colorways are they coming out with in 2015? I saw the blue, red, and orange.

Back
Top Bottom