Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

My only complaints with this model is I wish the color blocking on a majority of the pairs was better and I really miss the heel loop.
Yeah, todays release was really bland and lackluster. The one color CW's look generic, who wants all black shoes when the best has yet to come? 

Last edited:
RRS said no blk/white will be stocked, however they will have a black/grey on 8/01?

This happened to me as well, I ended up canceling that order.

My question too. Copped a 9.5 at 10 and the Nike confirmation email is showing me a pic of the black/whites. Going to be so POed if that's the case, wanted the light gray cw in the SNKR app pics.

This happened to me as well, I ended up canceling that order.
I missed the cancellation window so I'll just return them. Its not a big deal, but I'm just annoyed because it's kinda false advertising. If it was black/whites I wouldn't have even bothered giving these a second glance. Just spoke to someone on LiveChat and confirmed that the SNKR app pair are indeed the black/whites. Gave some BS story how lightening/filtering alter the appearance 
mean.gif

man that grey in the SNKRS app is nice! my multicolored lunar3s just shipped, so must resist...

View media item 1432968View media item 1432969

RRS said no blk/white will be stocked, however they will have a black/grey on 8/01?

The ones in the app look completely different than the ones that launched today. The ones that launched today have a gradient that gets LIGHTER toward the toe, while the ones in the app have a gradient that gets DARKER toward the toe. Not only that, the ones in the app have that dreaded Black piece that can be seen on the anterior outsole, while the launch cw has it in White. I think the ones in the app is the cw that RRS is referring to...

Last edited:
View media item 1433024
Black/white are ok in person, gonna use them as my new running shoes. Blue is def a lot nicer in person.

I went TTS even though im going to run in them. 10.5 just felt too loose even with the extra sock they let me put over the socks I was already wearing.

Nike Running on the UES has a FSR.

Last edited:
Got the women's size 11 in teal from FNL I normally wear a men's 10 hope hope half a size diff is not a big deal

I'm hoping that the black on the iD is different than the GR..

iD:  ANTHRCT/BLK-BLK (BLACK UPPER)

GR:  Black/Midnight Fog/Wolf Grey/White

if the SNKRS app and Ndc pairs are the same pair, then what are these ... these sure look like the SNKRS app pair to me ... think them NDC customer service reps need to reup their knowledge

View media item 1433092

I can't wait to see pics of all the IDs next week. I really wonder what they look like in person. I am still not a 100% sold that they were worth the $200 price tag.

if the SNKRS app and Ndc pairs are the same pair, then what are these ... these sure look like the SNKRS app pair to me ... think them NDC customer service reps need to reup their knowledge

View media item 1433092

Yeah, those are the SNKRS pair except it's showing up as the black/white pair when ordered.

I wish they'd ship that one.

Well I hope my SNKRS order looks like that grey/black pair above. Right now, I am going to assume its the same as the B/W on NDC.

Hoping the MC iD's come out really nice.

Back
Top Bottom