Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

First off I made my mind up to skip the low 11’s, never been a real big fan of them….moving on the yeezy’s from the gate I knew would be hard to get especially in the DMV not to mention I wear a 14. So I went in with the attitude if I get em I get em…..if I don’t I just saved $280 (I refuse to pay resale prices). Anyway I had to show a house at 8am! So I relied on my Note3 to get me through, after two and a half hours of off and on “adding to cart” on FL, right when I decided to give up not to mention my phone was about to die, I look down and the damn things are in my cart all of a sudden. I pulled over on 495 flew through the check and got my confirmation around 1040est. After the Carmine’s I’m done until December point blank…..this is getting crazy.

i failed with this so bad. i was on there 8am on the dot. did the captcha 4x. oh well.
Interesting theory, but I'd bet it was a mistake. Just like Nike NYC and mercer shutting down the launch because of some stupid idea that fcfs would work for a release day like this. Really not the brightest minds working at a company like this I assure you.

I still have the 1 next to my cart and when i look at it, there's a total of $271.xx but 0 items in there :frown: my cart is all fudged up

I had the 11s and foams in my cart for about an hour... couldn't check it.. even used my laptop and phone ... smh

Do you wanna sell some sneakers?
Come on lets go and checkout
I never cop from you anymore
its like the captchas for
the bots but they never went away-
We used to be best buddies
And now we're not
I wish you would tell me why!-
It doesn't have to be sneakers.
ok bye...
frown.gif

Come on lets go and checkout
I never cop from you anymore
its like the captchas for
the bots but they never went away-
We used to be best buddies
And now we're not
I wish you would tell me why!-
It doesn't have to be sneakers.
ok bye...
frown.gif
LMAO 
roll.gif
 repped!

I made to the House of Hoops at Pentagon City Mall at around 820am. My friends were in line at 5am. They were 50 people in front of me. And there were about 100 people in front of me. I got Yeezy's around 940. They had to have a **** there. I went the night before and they said they did.

Back
Top Bottom