Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

coleworld coleworld the best thing to do is tell paypal your account was used without your knowledge and they'll tell you to contact the bank also. Telling them your situation won't get your money back because you used family and friends/gift. But the guy in question was just here yesterday posting family Foam pics, he must be bold as hell or he might have sent your shoes like he said. Wait a few days and then go through the parameters.

I was scammed before too, if you gifted through paypal no invoice or description your eff'd, spoke with paypal and they had told me if you gift then you cannot file a claim

I'm preparing myself for this :smh:

It's a coleworld coleworld , no pun intended. You got to take precautions dealing with anyone these days, like bigj505 said they're tough on members trying to sell and bargain in specific threads. There's no loyalty or honesty when it comes to sneakers.

as soon as someone says the words "Paypal and gift" I just say na i'm good on that

I always try to work out a price that includes shipping and the paypal fee, I got a pair for 350 shipped from the buy sell on here and couldn't have been happier with the seller, good seller he communicated and was decent on the price

just gotta be careful I guess

So should I tell PayPal it wasn't authorized? Couldn't that come back to bite me in ***?
It can only come back to bite you if he sent you the shoes, he can't prove he's your friend or family. Get your story straight so you don't fumble your words and you'll be fine. You'll have to probably close that PayPal account and open a new one.

It can only come back to bite you if he sent you the shoes, he can't prove he's your friend or family. Get your story straight so you don't fumble your words and you'll be fine. You'll have to probably close that PayPal account and open a new one.

Can I do it online or do I have to call them?

isnt that the SAME DUDE who was claiming they would be everywhere prior to the drop & then posted that stockroom pic & said none for sale after being reported?

It's a coleworld coleworld , no pun intended. You got to take precautions dealing with anyone these days, like bigj505 said they're tough on members trying to sell and bargain in specific threads. There's no loyalty or honesty when it comes to sneakers.

The sad truth. NT staff doesn't even approve selling threads or agreements that have gift as a payment because of how vulnerable it leaves the buyer.
We have a scam thread in the misc section of the classifieds for more situations that could be of future help.

scamming is foul as is but doing it to another member is extra foul....especially if he pulled the gift n switch...hopefully he actually shipped(but why wont he answer pm's if thas the case?)

Can I do it online or do I have to call them?
You need to call them, you could do it now because it takes a few days.

And he said he was discriminated against for getting his pic deleted
mean.gif
lol I remember that
scamming is foul as is but doing it to another member is extra foul....especially if he pulled the gift n switch...hopefully he actually shipped(but why wont he answer pm's if thas the case?)
yeah I wouldn't scam anyone but doing to another member is especially grimy

Thanks. I know I really have no one to blame but myself for letting this happen.

I'll be on the phone with PayPal and my bank soon
dang if you said who you were going to buy it from i would've told you hell to the no! the way the dude talked in here already gave me huge red flags.

I think i blocked him too. Sorry to hear brah.

Last edited:
That scum probably has me blocked. It's sad this is probably how he makes his money for him and his family.
It'll be alright bro we can be your shoulder to lean on, but now you know not to gift again, If you woulda asked us instead of being desperate to cop them we would would've pointed you to some legit sellers

You think ebay #:261467357784 is scamming while we're on the topic, I don't see why, it's just no hand tagged pics willing to do local cash pick up, apparently they are still sealed in ups shipping box so no pics

That scum probably has me blocked. It's sad this is probably how he makes his money for him and his family.

Sorry to hear bout this my dude . ? I took a L like this years back for some bred 11s. Sucks but listen to everyones advise and report as much as you can ? Can we get a foam fund going for this guy ?:nerd:

I'm a firm believer in Karma.

:smh: I see some real POS in life go through life being a straight scumbag, everything goes their way, clear path no obstacles, plain sailing, blessed. I seen this with my own two eyes and I also see some good genuine salt of the earth hard working, nice dudes get straight **** on all day everyday, can't seem to catch a break, like things be fixed so they don't ever luck out, Strange world, irritating to say the least. |I

You think ebay #:261467357784 is scamming while we're on the topic, I don't see why, it's just no hand tagged pics willing to do local cash pick up, apparently they are still sealed in ups shipping box so no pics

Could be a box with Starburys in it, homey better open that box and take photos if hes selling

Wait, Was This The Goon With The Gamma XII's In His Avy Talm'Bout "Bye Felicia" And Bragging That He Sold Two Pairs Over And Over?

Back
Top Bottom